Jordan XVII Low Lightning - May 30, 2024

My new york ppl, kith in Brooklyn are getting them and they said it's via raffle, they said they don't expect it to get sold out because of the price, and nobody has been coming in and asking about them
MF’s was not picking up the phone when I was calling them this week to get more info on the release. Glad you were able to provide helpful info.

My new york ppl, kith in Brooklyn are getting them and they said it's via raffle, they said they don't expect it to get sold out because of the price, and nobody has been coming in and asking about them
This is my worry lol. Not trying to hit all the raffles I enter.

We also have to keep in mind, not ALL limited releases are a hit. Some flop, and sit, and go on sale…. Hoping that’s the case with these.

This is my worry lol. Not trying to hit all the raffles I enter.

We also have to keep in mind, not ALL limited releases are a hit. Some flop, and sit, and go on sale…. Hoping that’s the case with these.
what’s the worry? You get an extra pair and I bet you could get paid for it in 5 min on here. What’s more likely is you strike out on every raffle, since most are probably phantom stock. I just see no way these go on sale and dudes paid 2x retail for them to be a flop.

I’ve put in 4 raffles, I’ll gladly pay retail and get “stuck” with 3 extra pairs

Back
Top Bottom