Jordan XVII Low Lightning - May 30, 2024

What 17s have retroed already? White/black/copper and a grey trophy room pair? Was there a black based 17+ as well?
These 🤮

air-jordan-17-bred-chicago-release-details-01.jpg

What 17s have retroed already? White/black/copper and a grey trophy room pair? Was there a black based 17+ as well?

The only XVII that have been rehashed so far are the two you mentioned that I can only recall in the last several years. I don't think anything else was rehashed. I know for sure none of the traditional mid or low have been rehashed yet.

Nike is really notorious for not giving the people what they want or half way doing it :lol: I love it when folks that cop other brands give examples of it. Those white and red lows are sick :nthat:

I need these but not for $250, JB trippin :smh:

Hopefully that's a typo
Honestly 17s only matter for people who were around during the OG era.

Even if these were 200 they likely would've sat. At least now someone can pretend the low sales were due to the price.

Those that want em will still get them for the low.

Fun fact, the black mid shown on this post, has 3 lace holes as opposed to the standard 4. My original college blues also had 3 holes. They were a sz 7.5. The 4 lace holes were only on sz 8 and above. So the black mid shown on the post is either a men’s sz 7 or 7.5.

Only us old school small footers would know this info. :lol:
They more rare for dat. Still looked good.

Back
Top Bottom