Jordan XVII Low Lightning - May 30, 2024

It's a bad bet on their part then because $300+ tax for some 17 lows is insane.
Super insane. Literally a $150 price increase from 02.

Yes, I know, inflation… $250 was still insane, but $300!!! It’s got to be a line drawn somewhere..
the College Blue pair is going to retail for $350 or $400 assuming it comes with the briefcase and CD if it does indeed retro…

Nike been playing with these prices the past 2 years. $190-200. Then $200-210. Then $225-250. $300 was bound to happen. I'm sure they will be super limited and hopefully do come with a briefcase (although lows didn't originally come with the briefcase). The CDG foamposites retail were $500+ and eventually they sold out in a few weeks. I saw a couple boutiques put them on sale, but the prices were still absurd. These will release with about a 10-20k run and sell out eventually. Resell won't be as high. Remember. Nike did say eventually they going to rid of the bots and resellers. This is definitely one way to do it! Raise the retail price! Lol to prevent such activity and get a bigger profit margin.....even if the item goes on sale.

If that price turns out to be true :rofl:
I wasn't in on them, regardless, because I don't really do yellow. But even if these were the blue lows, for $300 they can keep them.
I have said many times that retro pricing is arbitrary and not linked to any tech etc. But this price is so extreme, what BS justification is JB going to give for it? What's so amazingly special about the 17 compared to a billion other Jordans? I won't care if it comes with a stupid briefcase (that these aren't even supposed to have). All that does is take up more room in my closet.
Peace out, 17s LOL

$300!

Da **** :sick:

So roughly $330ish after taxes…

CA808A95-5ED4-463B-A60B-0B457A36FFD8.png

What’s a decent amount?

Nike right now:
1691254150307.gif

$350 would seem like what they’d charge in todays time given the OG was $200 (inflation says $200 in 2002 would be about $340 today) but we now know it’ll be more than that (according to this current news :lol: ) but going off what they’re potentially pricing the Lightnings (and I think those came in a knapsack bag? or was it only the black/chrome pair?), I can expect the flagship 17 with all accessories to be $375+ plus…and I might pay it :lol::smh:

Back
Top Bottom