Jordan XVII Low Lightning - May 30, 2024

Can’t wait to receive my pair. Asked someone on IG for a pair and dude said $680 :smh: right before I almost fell for that BS I checked Goat and grabbed a pair for $550 :nthat:. I hope everyone who wants a pair can get a pair for retail or a reasonable price ! This is a sneaker that I wanted since ‘02 so paying over didn’t even cross my mind I just had to have them !

Can’t wait to receive my pair. Asked someone on IG for a pair and dude said $680 :smh: right before I almost fell for that BS I checked Goat and grabbed a pair for $550 :nthat:. I hope everyone who wants a pair can get a pair for retail or a reasonable price ! This is a sneaker that I wanted since ‘02 so paying over didn’t even cross my mind I just had to have them !
I paid $499 for mines on eBay

300+tax already seems like a resell price. Most og colorway Js aren’t even hitting that price. L&F 1s, remastered black/red 4s, reimagined 3s are all EASILY under 500, most closer to 4 and under…. JB is doing us dirty, y’all.

If these really mean that much to y’all, and you have the bread to pay these dumb resell prices, more power to you. Enjoy em!

300+tax already seems like a resell price. Most og colorway Js aren’t even hitting that price. L&F 1s, remastered black/red 4s, reimagined 3s are all EASILY under 500, most closer to 4 and under…. JB is doing us dirty, y’all.

If these really mean that much to y’all, and you have the bread to pay these dumb resell prices, more power to you. Enjoy em!
I feel you. I live in PA so no tax for me BUT I will say this. Everything you just named has released over and over and over and over again. Jordan 17 low lightning . . First time since 02. This is special ! So if you want em grab em, if not on to the next shoe !

I feel you. I live in PA so no tax for me BUT I will say this. Everything you just named has released over and over and over and over again. Jordan 17 low lightning . . First time since 02. This is special ! So if you want em grab em, if not on to the next shoe !
I mean, you’re a 15…. You gotta get what you can get. Most of what’s being complained about as far as price goes, doesn’t apply to you.

on the low I kinda wish Jordan would release a hyped collab like these. A lot of these resellers from like 2017 on or whenever snkrs came out have no idea about lining up overnight/early

A lot of complaining about price is the same exact complaint when the 17s first dropped in 2002 for $200.
The retail price isn’t much different in real dollars. But it’s a valid point on resale that these are already moving above a lot of heat from the past few years and probably don’t drop. Makes them less attractive to me if I can’t score a pair for retail.

If they released liked they should have, they’d sit. Even worse with no suitcase.
I feel like there’s a happy medium where it’s reasonably easy to grab a pair but they don’t overproduce em. What I think Nike sometimes misses is the free marketing from on foot/wear shots vs these sitting in collectors and resellers’ cases. I don’t think it really increases demand for this model at this price point to set the ceiling so low.

Back
Top Bottom