jordan XX with strap off

hey NT! just wanted your opinion about these shoes. I decided to cut off the straps off my XX's because they were really bothering me. but they came outlooking... i guess kinda cool. but just wanted to see whats your (guys/gals) opinions are. if i was going to twist my ankles with these shoes on the strapwouldnt of help me anyways, I think... Thanks! any comments are nice positive or negatives. Admin if this is in wrong category please move to the correct one!thanks advance!
xc6fpj.jpg

2dbts9d.jpg

while we're on the XXs, the velcrow on the strap thats comes accross the midfoot (the laserd part) has become completely loose after a misshap where itrained bad while i had them on
frown.gif
. Does anyone have a quick fix, or can I send them back to nike?

look pretty nice....but since its hard to get another stealth pair i wouldnt do it to mine.....

Whose the girl in the picture
nerd.gif

As for the shoes, they look like the lows, but I guess they're aight. I wouldn't do that to them if I had XXs.

oh well... not my shoes. I wouldn't do it, just how cats cut the straps off the Lebron IV's.

Look like lows, but that strap would not save the ankle at all I dont care what anyone sais its totally useless.

Back
Top Bottom