Jordan XX2 Sizing Help

How do these run? Im a true size 10 in Jordans and just ordered a pair of the original colorway in a 9.5 since they ran out of 10s. Will these work out for me? Are these a little big? Well I hope they fit, if not i guess ill just have to try to trade them at a store or something. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!
Currently Up For Sale sz 10, as of 10/31/07.

Also for sale:
NDS Jordan Retro XI Concords Sz. 10
DS Jordan Retro 1 "Black Toes" Sz. 10
DS Adidas A3 Structure (Blue/White) Sz. 10

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

true to size for me.

im a size 10 and got a 10 for both the white and black colorways.
FS: DS Lebron IV Gold/White size 10. Send me a PM if interested.

love is taking the air less travelled.

They're about true to size, you many find 9.5 a little small.
Air Jordan Retro: You can't go back.

true to size. yeah 9.5 will be fine, but it may feel tight depending on the shape of your feet.
"to hit my head on the ceiling from money getting is nothin',
i stand on top of my paper and might get a concussion."

i usually buy size 10 for all my shoes.. i tried the 9.5 cuz they didn't have 10's either @ my local footlocker store. they feel a little tight.. but doable .. but the 10 feel alot more comfortable..

i had to go with an 8.5 cause the 8 felt a bit snug. I'm guessing my feet might be too wide for the 8. i usually wear 8's by the way.

thanks for all the replies guys!! all the input has been very very helpful and informative.
smile.gif

just got my shoes in and they fit perfect even though they were half a size smaller, width was perfect and the length gave me about half a thumb nail'sspace. still unsatisfied, i hunted down the shoes and was actually able to locate my true size at a finish line and swapped it
pimp.gif

you can lock this up mods. thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom