jordan xx3 feb.16 will Canada get them???

Does anyone know if the next limited release will be available in Canada.I was so pissed when i found out that LS recieved the other ones,i totally missedout on that.If theres anyone out there with any info on what Vancouver will get.I dont want to miss out on another one.

For the montreal heads,
i have contacted KN urban hip hop in laval, these will drop on the 16th but they may receive them earlier.

any one here from Vancouver that know where these are dropping??? how limited are these going to be ????

3 champs are getting them. yorkdale, stc, and fairview mall.. no one knows fairview got them so 14 pair there if anyone still lookin for them

oh... fairvew.. the one in burlington right? my friends parents used to run a sandwich place there idk if they still do but hearing the word fairvew makes mewanna go back to highschool lol

Originally Posted by brokeassChrisk

oh... fairvew.. the one in burlington right? my friends parents used to run a sandwich place there idk if they still do but hearing the word fairvew makes me wanna go back to highschool lol

ohwell.gif

Fairview mall as in the one by Don Mills.

I believe the SRP for the XX3 was 229.99. That is what a rep quoted me.

Our stores received the black colorway today, to be released tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom