Jordan XX3 White/Blue/Titanium at R-Sole Stl. Jan 25th!!

i might come to the lou to copp, i live in kc....
can you look out for me? (if you know what i mean)

me any my friend were thinkin of comin, but im kind of skeptical. i dont wanna drive 4 hrs(from kc) and then end up there and see the line already 20 deep.what time are they gonna start sellin these?(they come out on a friday?)

Yall are the closest store getting them but I don't wanna drive from Louisville to copp and find out I couldnt get my pair. It'd be a lot of wastedtime and money just to leave empty handed. ya know? It also hurts knowing i wear an 11, a real popular size.

we've had around 400 or 500 calls regarding this release. some of you said you aren't coming, but i think you're lying. we're going to bepacked out on friday morning. come early for a raffle ticket.

is it true that you guys are having a party for the XX3 and charging $50 to get in and another $50 for the raffle ticket plus the shoes are priced @ $350?

Is this true....?

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

is it true that you guys are having a party for the XX3 and charging $50 to get in and another $50 for the raffle ticket plus the shoes are priced @ $350?

Is this true....?

hahahaha. no, but thank the knuckle head who told you that for the laughs i just got. no party, opening at 10 am, handing out raffle tickets, drawing at 11am. 50 bones for a raffle ticket? dudes at street notsomuch legends tell you that?

do you have to be present to win?
nerd.gif

It seems 1 out of the 23 pairs at R-sole are already listed on ebay, how many pairs are actually gonna be available tomorrow?

Originally Posted by Formerly Scarface81

I was pretty disappointed to see these were $500, but happy because everyone I came with managed to get a pair, it was amazing!

Wow...$500
smh.gif
smh.gif
, and I was thinking about coming from KC, good call by me
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom