Jordan XX3 white/red/metalic silver MORE PICS

Originally Posted by blazersin2k3

Today's date: 16th of December 2007. 15 more days.
laugh.gif
at thinking they come out on jan 1st

indifferent.gif
they do come out jan. 1st. it's one of the releaseslimited to the top 23 stores

Lol, guys we have a month and 8 days until the limited ones come out (that most of us won't have a shot at anyways).

It's a full 2 months till the first GR colorway.

i dont know why people think they are coming out on the first?... c'mon now.... we all know that niketalk hardly edits the release date thread. reasonbeing that they are always busy locking lame posts...... lol

I like them. Simple, flowing design.

But that "Ichi the Killer" fin on the back is not needed...were there "wings" sticking out of the V when the inspiration was a dog-fightingplane?

Anyways, I dig Jordans in the white-red colorways...this is a possible purchase...on sale, of course.

Really disappointed with the 23, had such high hopes for the last in the Jordan line oh well it's a easy pass

Last landmark year shoe, this was the heel design they used, which incorporated the motorcycle theme that was the basisfor the XX.

revw_full_pk_jordan_jordan20_stealth_rear.jpg

This time, they decide upon this
f_IMG4m_79e6292.jpg

I don't even want to know the inspiration this time around

Originally Posted by indohan

Originally Posted by metalmaned

^^^ They are actually 5 weeks away from releasing...
wink.gif
BUT pics should surface after the 1st of the year if not before... So within the next 2 weeks we will have pics!!!!

01/01/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318376-xxx White/University Blue-Grey
$230
*Limited Release ONLY available at the TOP 23 "Nike/Jordan Stores

Source: Air Jordan/JB Release Dates: December 2007 - March 2008

Today's date: 16th of December 2007. 15 more days.
^^^ Those shoes are the same as these below... That was just a "tenative date" that was never updated in the release date thread whenthe real dat was released... This is the first release date for the XXIII's.

01/25/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318474-151 White/Titanium-University Blue
$230
*Limited Release to Top 23 Nike/Jordan stores

For confirmation on this you can check REDBRIM's post on the XXIII's and the Packs it was confirmed in there..

amazing.. this shoe is LIGHTYEARS ahead of everything else out there.. tinker is the man

and just like all the other Jordans he designed years ago, this one will get hate and then be one of the most sought after Jordans in history..

we cant complain, not too flashy, doesnt resemble any other jordan (i.e. VIs and VIIs or X's and XI's) and has a very STYLISH feel to it..

looks like a great B=BALL shoe on top of that

Most likely fakes. Besides looking at the shoe, the tea cup has Chinese writing, the electric socket is the 3-prong slanted 220W design used in China, so weknow these pics came from some dude (likely in a hotel room) in China. I am sure fakes are already available in Chinese cheap-o markets by now. Agreed withsomeone earlier, JB should control first impressions and release images of the shoe on their schedule and not let copycats dictate the image of JB, but judgingby the product coming out of there, I doubt they hire the most cleaver people advising the business. And everyone out there saying stuff like, "MJ shouldslap Gentry", I think we all know MJ is not the most cleaver businessman and doesn't have the best taste when it comes to fashion, so if anything MJinfluences alot of the crap product coming out of JB today.

i have a feeling, well at least I hope, JB is playing games with us and these are not the actual 23s, this is the first time I feel this way about a new modelrelease.
After all the talk that this shoe wont let anyone down, I feel like it has let everyone down. It is total trash and does not belong in the Air Jordan lineespecially as the most significant number model. This design is a disgrace to Michael Jordan, sorry Tinker, I wish you woulda came thru this time like u didonce again with the XX but I honestly see nothing special in the XXIII.

I hope these are the fakes, but the final model will look somewhat similiar...And I really want Air Jordans to be innovative and the best basketball and casualshoe again...Far fetched, it might be but Jordan better step up or the brand will drop once retroes are done......

Since we're cool with posting and talking about fakes now, there's a black pair of 23's on ebay that look pretty nice actually...

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

These are +!#!++@ awesome...and it's not even a Black/Red colorway. Wow. I've never liked the first colorway to drop that has been mostly white.

I see these are fake but if this is an inkling of what they will be...approved.

This post should have had a "spoiler" alert, I feel like the whole fun of XX3 has been blown. But since we are all about posting pics of fakeXX3s now on NT, I will play along:

7cd8_12.jpg

7cf4_12.jpg

7d11_12.jpg

7d30_12.jpg

THOSE LOOK AMAZING

TOO BAD WEAKAZZEZ WILL BE BUYING THEM THINKING THEIR FRESH WITH THEIR "AIR JORDANS"

THE FAKE GAME HAS STEP IT UP
JORDAN BRAND IS STEPPING WAY DOWN!

These are Super Fake! what don't you guys understand....there are no tags.....no barcodes....no one holding the shoe like most jordans when you get a sneakpeak. they are set up to perfect for us to look at. It's Bull! Look at the stiching on the shoe...come on guys. You have been on nike talk far to long tofall for such a thing. Can I get somebody thats on the same page?

Originally Posted by FACE MURDA

These are Super Fake! what don't you guys understand....there are no tags.....no barcodes....no one holding the shoe like most jordans when you get a sneak peak. they are set up to perfect for us to look at. It's Bull! Look at the stiching on the shoe...come on guys. You have been on nike talk far to long to fall for such a thing. Can I get somebody thats on the same page?

He wrote this before posting pictures:
But since we are all about posting pics of fake XX3s now on NT, I will play along:

so is this even remotely close to what the real XX3's will look like?
smh.gif
at thread starter for postin these up here....had me thinkin this was how JB was gonna end
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom