Jordan xx3 yellowing

Originally Posted by 2396Bulls

Yup, my allstars areyellowing on the tongue as well. Mostly, the yellowing is taking part on the very top of the tongue area around the jumpman and the 23.
I actually wore then several times when they first came out. They been stored away the last few months and I just went to check them when I sawthis. I'm not having any problems on the toe box but I do have yellowing right around the 23 logo. Maybe its from the ink? Although that wouldnt explainthe toe box issue for some of you. Too lazy to go dig up my DS pair. Looks like I'll just have to wear them out more while they still look good.

I broke mine out about a week ago and noticed they were yellowing. I have two pair that are DS from release day. I purchased from NT Las Vegas and willprobably try returning them. I really like the shoe and some the unyellowed collection pics so will try to pick up a pair at some point that aren'tyellowed.

the sleath cw is the way to go.
pimp.gif

^ditto.... i dont remember 01 columbias yellowing that fast.... i guess the quality of the patent is lacking.

Damn noticed it on my crispy pair of All Stars oh well its just a sneaker %%+ happens...

Well, thats not good at all. I was contemplating grabbing a pair. I have the black stealth, white red QS, and the chicagos.

Maybe i should just pass on these.

only the tongue on my left shoe near the 23 is yellow, guess it's time to hoop in 'em
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I have the same exact problem with my AS XX3's. It's only the tongue though.

Ditto. I took out my All-Stars and was shocked to see the tongue so messed up. Guess it's normal though.

Ditto. I took out my All-Stars and was shocked to see the tongue so messed up. Guess it's normal though.

that sucks if thats the case. havent checked my 4 pairs since i brought them. lets pray that mine are still lookin fresh

There isnt to many things that are worse then breaking out some 100% D.S. Kickz,,
and find them yellowing ,, thats a sh!#ty feeling for sure ...........................................

Originally Posted by Bernardodiaz95

Originally Posted by chonkeyb

man thats terrible! havent seen it happen to me yet but maybe you could try and use purel or somthin

lmao. we have the same avy.
roll.gif
i think its one of the first things that pops up in google images...it might mean we are equally as lazy

Originally Posted by The J Collector

There isnt to many things that are worse then breaking out some 100% D.S. Kickz,,
and find them yellowing ,, thats a sh!#ty feeling for sure ...........................................
yeah you feel like damn... i should of worn them when they are mad fresh

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Mine are the same.

Originally Posted by phaze1123

I broke mine out about a week ago and noticed they were yellowing. I have two pair that are DS from release day. I purchased from NT Las Vegas and will probably try returning them. I really like the shoe and some the unyellowed collection pics so will try to pick up a pair at some point that aren't yellowed.
You're not going to find any that have no yellowing at the top of the tounge... Even in the pics people have posted, you can tell the toungesare starting to yellow. I just checked mine, and they're a light yellowing but its inevitable, not gonna stop me from enjoying how nice of a shoe they are

Back
Top Bottom