Supposedly the Zion 2

Attachments

• 3E10EE1D-51E3-4F11-87BC-98F34E4FB06D.jpeg
    3E10EE1D-51E3-4F11-87BC-98F34E4FB06D.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 134
  • DD11E431-BD0A-4A5D-B50F-347FC71D8018.jpeg
    DD11E431-BD0A-4A5D-B50F-347FC71D8018.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 246
I get some good kind of Zoom Separate/Why Not Zer0.1/CB34 vibes from them. Will be watching this thread :smile:

EDIT: Materials also look kinda nice, sure thats fake leather but I dont care as long as they are comfy.

What I'm not so into is that camel toe on the front :D but hey, who cares if they play good.

What in the actual ****? My brain literally cant process the design. Like urn0tlike said it looks like its built for him and they give me 90's clunky Barkley vibes. Look hella heavy
Looking forward to tech deets though
First shoes I thought of
1.jpg

Last edited:
That looks like a shoe built for him.
Lol this is exactly how I explain LeBron's shoes to people when they ask how they feel on feet. LeBron's shoes are tanks that are specifically built for a man who is 6'8" with 250 lb of muscle and also happens to be a genetic freak... I had the LeBron 15s and those are some heavy *** shoes.

Lol this is exactly how I explain LeBron's shoes to people when they ask how they feel on feet. LeBron's shoes are tanks that are specifically built for a man who is 6'8" with 250 lb of muscle and also happens to be a genetic freak... I had the LeBron 15s and those are some heavy *** shoes.
you consider the Lebron 15 heavy? do you have chicken feet?

I'm 5'9" with size 11 feet. Mind you all my life I've worn Kobe's to hoop with the kobe is being my favorite. So yeah buying Bron's for the first time was stepping into new territory for me. Those were some heavy *** shoes built specifically for Bron. This is the exact pair I had.

2.jpg
I wanted that colorway. it's the same shoe as the Ashes colorway which I found to be light. shoe felt to be lighter than the earlier Kobes like the Nike Kobe 2. probably you just weren't used to it. I've tried several Lebrons and to me, other Lebron shoes were bricky and felt much harder and heavier than the 15. on the otherhand, I weight around 185 lbs when I got these. so it could be you are lighter than 185 lbs or maybe the balance of the shoe is not suited for your feet. also, I used to wear heavier shoes so that could be a reason for weight tolerance.

I wanted that colorway. it's the same shoe as the Ashes colorway which I found to be light. shoe felt to be lighter than the earlier Kobes like the Nike Kobe 2. probably you just weren't used to it. I've tried several Lebrons and to me, other Lebron shoes were bricky and felt much harder and heavier than the 15. on the otherhand, I weight around 185 lbs when I got these. so it could be you are lighter than 185 lbs or maybe the balance of the shoe is not suited for your feet. also, I used to wear heavier shoes so that could be a reason for weight tolerance.
Probably should've clarified that I didn't start wearing any signature basketball shoes until I made the highschool team. Before then it was the generic Nike basketball shoes that teams would bulk order for the teams. Kobe ix was my first signature bball shoe that I purchased for hooping so I've never owned any of his shoes before that I think you're right tho, me playing in low tops all my life may have affected my experience. My feet were legit tired when I took of my Brons lol.

Probably should've clarified that I didn't start wearing any signature basketball shoes until I made the highschool team. Before then it was the generic Nike basketball shoes that teams would bulk order for the teams. Kobe ix was my first signature bball shoe that I purchased for hooping so I've never owned any of his shoes before that I think you're right tho, me playing in low tops all my life may have affected my experience. My feet were legit tired when I took of my Brons lol.
yeah, its pretty much possible. I did wear runners before like the Nike Free series when I was broke to play basketball. while they were low tops and light as a feather, I was constantly rolling my ankles and getting injured. either way, I can do with any other shoe except maybe a knock-off or a payless shoe that would destroy my feet.

Back
Top Bottom