Jordan Zion 3

IMG_3674.jpeg

Zion with a new colorway last night.

JS”
hmmm ok, ok

What did you think on court?
Oh I knew I was gonna love them based on playing in the blue ones. The more pair I have & can rotate the longer they'll last like my Kobe V's. Played on them from 2010-2017 & have been playing in the Kobe AD NXT since then.

Great grip & response. The drop in insole with that hard *** shank plate is a no-go for me, though. Swapped it out with the ones from the AD NXT. 9/10 performer for me.

I keep seeing that Fast/Plus pair everywhere around the IG fir the last few days, and nobody has any info on if they gonna release or not.

Anyone here have any info on them?

Oh I knew I was gonna love them based on playing in the blue ones. The more pair I have & can rotate the longer they'll last like my Kobe V's. Played on them from 2010-2017 & have been playing in the Kobe AD NXT since then.

Great grip & response. The drop in insole with that hard *** shank plate is a no-go for me, though. Swapped it out with the ones from the AD NXT. 9/10 performer for me.
The drop in midsole is the entire shoe tech basically so without that it’s a completely different feel

Back
Top Bottom