Jordan Zoom Tenacity 88' more coming?.?

I’m a size 9 all day..got the 9 and returned them to NIKE for a 9.5..great choice because now they’re super comfy

8FDF5DE9-84C7-482B-919C-2F6480A6C38F.jpeg

Casual 6miler. I’m impressed. These are legitimate running shoes. #thumbsup

Honestly this is a pretty dope shoe. I don't see at as being a poor mans jordan 3, but more of for someone who already rocks runners whether for actual running or just casually yet still wants that jordan look. The price is too high for me personally but I'd cop if they go on sale

Finally tried these on and for me I would go up a half size. Not much space left at the end of the toe box.

Flight Speed plate felt good. Reminded me of how the Zoom Fly SP’s felt.

Still will wait for these to hit the disco rack and when they do I’m all in.

jordan-zoom-tenacity-88-red-legends-of-the-summer-1-681x511.jpg

Not really for me, but ran across this pic. It said there was no info on a release, and called them "Legends of the Summer".

Last edited:
saw them @ the mall yesterday when I went 2 pick up 11's. They look alot better in the pictures imo. Look kina funny in person. But if I was a runner or needed workout shoes, id prolly give these a go.

Is there a difference between '88 Tenacity and the regular Tenacity Zoom set up? FNL descriptions for the Tenacity have heel and forefoot Zoom while '88 Tenacity are labeled as having a ''Zoom Air Unit"

I have, actually. They're VERY nice for short runs, whether they're for speed or just a light jog. I go between 3-4 couple times a week in them.

3A236D83-043C-4699-AE5E-B7ACE9FACAFB.jpeg

Spotted them for $65 at the Clearance Store... they didn’t have my size though :frown:

Really tempted to pull the retail trigger on the Safari :/

Last edited:
So far I've liked every CW grabbed BC only so far (safaris not really for me), but really hoping they do a WC CW, if not I'll probably grab those fire reds and call it a day.

Back
Top Bottom