Jordans 30% off at Foot Locker

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by WindyCity23

^^^Economy, the kicks and selling, they need to give rid of them. Is this all footlockers?
yea this is all footlockers, footactions, champs
you just need the coupon unless they employees give you the discount without the coupon
where can i get this coupon? thanks
glasses.gif
from someone that works there.

Originally Posted by LeronJames

sounds good, but I'm pretty sure none of the footlockers in Colorado have any of those shoes. i'll have to check it out, maybe call around. thanks for the heads up.

by the way, since when are DUNKS excluded and Jordans not? Crazy.
Nike started releasing Dunks that appealed to the masses more and thus caused more people to buying Dunks causing FL to say this should not be inthe F&Fs. Similar to the 1s. I agree that it's crazy though
tired.gif

Thanks to this post I just purchased my unc 23's from champs. $138 was way better than that $197!!

can anyone help me get my hands on a size 12 wizards or UNC 23s? stores around here don't have anything and they said they needed the footlocker SKU tolocate them when i called...

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

serious? thats really odd. aren't all jordan products always excluded from those promo's?

IIRC, Foot Locker did include Jordans in F&F sales before, but JB kicked up a fuss.

I noticed they had that promo yesterday at the ftl in the mall, but they had no 23's, just packs. Almost copped the 22/1, decided against it though at thelast minute.

Originally Posted by r00m112

The Champs in the mall near me WOULD NOT allow me to use this coupon on Jordans.

The Footlocker near me wouldn't allow it on the XX3's however the champs right next door did.

Copped the Chicago XX3's.

my footlocker wont allow me to use the coupon they had my size on the 11/12 cdp. I was so mad.

If the store refused it, I would be like "ok, hold on while I call corporate and see what they think about this" Pull out my phone and they wouldrealize they had to do it since its not on the exclusions list

Both the FL and Champs have a terrible selection of Jordan product. That's what I get for living in South Dakota.

Well I just did call corporate and they said Jordans are excluded. I guess it's like all of the rest where the manager can decide to include jordans.

Back
Top Bottom