Jose Calderon the 2nd best pg in the east. Billups is the best b/c he has prince, Rashweed, Rip,

hes a beast when i look at the boxscore and probably better than Gilbert Arenas (last yr.) and is Moon a starter, I read somewhere that hes a horrible shooter.

yes. by far.

indifferent.gif

well he's up an coming. i'd pick c-billups all day every day over him right now though.

I won't go that far, but, Jose Calderon is probably the best PG nobody talks about.

Dude is one of the most efficient PG's in the league.

With that in mind, Calderon > Ford

Originally Posted by rocboys

hes a beast when i look at the boxscore and probably better than Gilbert Arenas (last yr.) and is Moon a starter, I read somewhere that hes a horrible shooter.

Man, I hate this new era of fantasy sports.
Dudes be looking at box scores and assume if he is putting up #s, he is legit.
2 words. Zach Randolph.

Point being, watch the games to form opinions on players.
Don't get me wrong, Calderon is NICE. But if you think he was better than Gil last year, well
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

2 words. Zach Randolph.

Don't get me wrong, Calderon is NICE. But if you think he was better than Gil last year, well
indifferent.gif
i dont have time to watch every team. i only follow rockets and suns. I also watch the lakers and root against them since im in socal.

2 words. Zach Randolph.

indifferent.gif
i dont have time to watch every team. i only follow rockets and suns. I also watch the lakers and root against them since im in socal.

Than why are you saying Jose Calderon is the best pg in the east and better than Gil was last year.
Obviusly you haven't seen him play all that much.
Going by #s does not = NBA knowledge.

This is why NT is not the place to have decent NBA discussion.

Calderon best pg in the East based off box scores
smh.gif

ok im a raps fan and no hes not the best in the EAST...this is why people chirp rap fans...we are almost on the level of Cavs fans with the dumb homerism.Calderon is a good PG but he aint the best in the East...let homeboy play it out a get a couple years of stats under his belt before we crown him the best inthe east. He still hasn't developed a decent mid/3-point shot until he has a complete game lets not get ahead of ourselves

Originally Posted by Inno21

ok im a raps fan and no hes not the best in the EAST...this is why people chirp rap fans...we are almost on the level of Cavs fans with the dumb homerism. Calderon is a good PG but he aint the best in the East...let homeboy play it out a get a couple years of stats under his belt before we crown him the best in the east. He still hasn't developed a decent mid/3-point shot until he has a complete game lets not get ahead of ourselves

Don't get it twisted.
This guy is not a Raptor fan.

Calderon has very good court vision and he is highly efficient.
I do agree with you that he needs to develop his j more.
Once he takes care of that
eek.gif

Bosh+Calderon will be an interesting duo to watch in the future

ok im a raps fan and no hes not the best in the EAST...this is why people chirp rap fans...we are almost on the level of Cavs fans with the dumb homerism. Calderon is a good PG but he aint the best in the East...let homeboy play it out a get a couple years of stats under his belt before we crown him the best in the east. He still hasn't developed a decent mid/3-point shot until he has a complete game lets not get ahead of ourselves

Don't get it twisted.

homie ive been a raps fan since the days of tracy murray and Damon Stoudamire (GTA till i die), the days of playin in the Dome against Jordan and the bulls, but im just sayin his a good pg, hes got it all but he aint gettin noticed...when people make blanket statments like " is he the best in the east",it automatically discredits him. He is really playin well since TJ got that injury, but remember he wasnt even the #1 at the beginning of the season, dont getit twisted he is extremely underated. One reason is our homer broadcaster chuck "salami and cheese" swirsky, but another is Americans only get to seerare highlights is him, hes had a solid couple of years, if there is one thing Babcock did right was pick him up... but please he isnt the best pg in the east.Chauncey got that.. but Calderon WILL BE A PROBLEM......Bosh+ TJ+Calderon...a nice combo

Don't get it twisted.

homie ive been a raps fan since the days of tracy murray and Damon Stoudamire (GTA till i die), the days of playin in the Dome against Jordan and the bulls, but im just sayin his a good pg, hes got it all but he aint gettin noticed...when people make blanket statments like " is he the best in the east", it automatically discredits him. He is really playin well since TJ got that injury, but remember he wasnt even the #1 at the beginning of the season, dont get it twisted he is extremely underated. One reason is our homer broadcaster chuck "salami and cheese" swirsky, but another is Americans only get to see rare highlights is him, hes had a solid couple of years, if there is one thing Babcock did right was pick him up... but please he isnt the best pg in the east. Chauncey got that.. but Calderon WILL BE A PROBLEM......Bosh+ TJ+Calderon...a nice combo
Naw you got it wrong bro.
I was talking about the op with my comment, not you
laugh.gif

Nah, but he is VERY underrrated. Great decision maker, great 3pt shooter and awesome FT shooter. He just needs some shine on a better team. Mr. Big Shot is thebest PG in the East.

He might be the best LOOKING pg in the east, yeah the most handsome.
But it's true, Mr. Big Shot is way better than he is, even IF Billups is not the best from the east.

underrated but he gets the job done!

Poor man's John Stockton!with out the elbows!

Back
Top Bottom