Josh Freeman is the NEXT GREAT QB.

2nd year in the league . 10-6 record on a young team and was +19 TD to int's.
Let's note he's just 22

2nd year in the league . 10-6 record on a young team and was +19 TD to int's.
Let's note he's just 22

Well, Brady and Manning have 5 or so years left each, give or take, so they arent going anywhere. Rodgers just vaulted himself into that group and hes got a long way to go. Ben it still young and up there.

Freeman will be great though, hes just got a lot a of company.

Well, Brady and Manning have 5 or so years left each, give or take, so they arent going anywhere. Rodgers just vaulted himself into that group and hes got a long way to go. Ben it still young and up there.

Freeman will be great though, hes just got a lot a of company.

Josh Freeman is on his way to becoming one of the 10 best QBs in the NFL. I don't know if he'll ever crack the Top 5.. and I wouldn't call him "great" until he does that.

But as a Bucs fan, I'd be happy if Freeman only becomes a Top 10 QB. It sounds too ridiculous to be true, but the Bucs have never had a Top 10 QB, RB, or WR at anytime during their nearly 40-year history as a franchise! Don't agree? I can name 10 players who were better than James Wilder, Mark Carrier, and Warrick Dunn during their best seasons. Really puts into perspective just how good Monte Kiffin's Tampa 2 was in the late 1990s and early 2000s. Exciting to think that Josh Freeman, LeGarrette Blount, and Mike Williams all might crack the Top 10 at their respective positions in the next few years.

Josh Freeman is on his way to becoming one of the 10 best QBs in the NFL. I don't know if he'll ever crack the Top 5.. and I wouldn't call him "great" until he does that.

But as a Bucs fan, I'd be happy if Freeman only becomes a Top 10 QB. It sounds too ridiculous to be true, but the Bucs have never had a Top 10 QB, RB, or WR at anytime during their nearly 40-year history as a franchise! Don't agree? I can name 10 players who were better than James Wilder, Mark Carrier, and Warrick Dunn during their best seasons. Really puts into perspective just how good Monte Kiffin's Tampa 2 was in the late 1990s and early 2000s. Exciting to think that Josh Freeman, LeGarrette Blount, and Mike Williams all might crack the Top 10 at their respective positions in the next few years.

Back
Top Bottom