Journeys Jor-Dunk Retro

Just copped the Jordan 3 dunk yesterday at journeys.. Employee told me they have been out for about a week now..

I wonder if they will retro each model again...

Has anyone else seen these around Journeys??

I saw the black/grey 3's in the mall a few weeks ago...I didn't know they were bringing them back out

These came out a while ago guys. They came out in numerous colorways. Ive had the black ones pictured and the true blue ones for at least a year if not longer

yeah it was actually about 3 years ago these released!! they were Journey exclusives if im correct..they did the bred 2's, true blu 3, Olympic 6, french 7,and playoff 8 ..

(Something is goin on with my windows update i cannot post pics)

I copped for $75

i also seen a pair of purple/grey/white high dunks with a quake design on the midsole that released a long time ago and is now back i guess..didnt see theorange pair that released with it back then though..

I guarantee if Nike slapped SB on those, the hype on those would have been ridiculous.
laugh.gif

i bought the jordan 4 version of these (white/cement) from niketown in I think 2006 or so with a 30% card because I couldn't find anything else to buy... Ijust threw them in the closet, was never compelled to wear them. I opened the box up last year, and something in the black leather swoosh bled onto the rubber"mesh" leaving a gross looking neon yellow ring on the mesh around the swoosh. I still had the receipt so I just returned them. quality was crap onthe shoe in general. cheap leather, lame splatter design, etc.

just give me the true blue 3's(retail this time and not pre-worn). I started to buy them when they first came out but they had a nasty crease from where itlooked like someone wore them already, and OF COURSE it was their last pair in that size...I had to pass on that.

Wouldn't mind having the french blue 7's either.

This was such a suprise for me because there was no news at all about these retro-ing..

I too saw the purple "earthquakes" there aswell. Im curious to know if this is the first sign of more gr dunks to retro.

denverairforce-you actually were able to return shoes from 3 years ago??

Picked these up at Journey's in Hagerstown today. Asked the manager if there was any word on the others coming back out, she had no idea. Been trying toget a pair of the Jordunk 7's since I passed when they first came out.

yup seen em like 2 or 3 weeks ago at journeys
i was like *+$?
i asked the dude if they just got a new shipment or if they were just layin in the back for a long
time and they said na we just got em last week
the yellowing really did kill these
any word on the royal blue ones?

Back
Top Bottom