Jr Smith has made the most 3pt's in a season in nba history!!

How many has he attempted?
laugh.gif

it's funny the things he did in high school (or at least on the aau level) is mostly the same things he's doing in the nba...get a dunk or shoot from25 feet out
laugh.gif

nice to see him doing well though
pimp.gif

JR Smith is 7th in the WHOLE league in points per 48 minutes.

the only guys ahead of him are Amare, Lebron, Kobe, Melo, Dirk, and Kevin Martin. that's some pretty sick company
eek.gif

^^^^ get your weight my guy Ray Allen set the record 2 years ago at 268!!!! JR needs to step in a gym and hit another 113 for him to have a shot at the record.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

JR Smith is 7th in the WHOLE league in points per 48 minutes.

the only guys ahead of him are Amare, Lebron, Kobe, Melo, Dirk, and Kevin Martin. that's some pretty sick company
eek.gif

yea, somethin for him to add to his resume, but there is a reason JR smith doesn't get more minutes. He is best suited coming off someone's benchand providing a spark

Originally Posted by imsofly4110

^^^^ get your weight my guy Ray Allen set the record 2 years ago at 268!!!! JR needs to step in a gym and hit another 113 for him to have a shot at the record.

He doesnt have a record, period...... im still tripping on why you think he does?
He's hit the most 3's in a season coming off the bench

and you said that where? up untill just now the only thing i seen was jr smith sets record for most three hits in a season. and since jesus is my homeboy ifigured id clarfy who has the "all-time record" my ninja.

Originally Posted by BlowDaWhistle

He's the nuggets x-factor in the playoffs.

Don't forget about his contributions in last year's playoffs.
J.R. Smith's first trip to the playoffs during the 2006-2007 season with the Denver Nuggets was viewed by many as widely disappointing. Smith, a 39% 3-point shooter during the regular season, failed to connect on any 3-point shots in the first four games and also was criticized for poor decision-making by coach George Karl. After game four, Karl informed reporters of his plan to bench Smith for all of game 5. Karl said, "He's done," and explained his frustrations over Smith's poor judgment to shoot a three late in the game, "I have no idea what planet that came from." Karl told the Associated Press that he had drawn up the play to give the ball to either Allen Iverson or Carmelo Anthony. Karl did not stop there and continued venting over Smith's poor play, "And then, of course the one with eight seconds to go, from 50 feet, I just love the dignity of the game being insulted right in front of me."

Lol at having a "car accidents" section to your Wikipedia page.

and you said that where? up untill just now the only thing i seen was jr smith sets record for most three hits in a season. and since jesus is my homeboy i figured id clarfy who has the "all-time record" my ninja.
read the very first line in my first post

i say "w/o a start"

He doesnt have a record, period...... im still tripping on why you think he does?

damn homie. read why don't you. He said w/o a start....

And his name is Earl Smith Jr. So he just goes by JR

Originally Posted by chikickz

J.R. Smith's first trip to the playoffs during the 2006-2007 season with the Denver Nuggets was viewed by many as widely disappointing. Smith, a 39% 3-point shooter during the regular season, failed to connect on any 3-point shots in the first four games and also was criticized for poor decision-making by coach George Karl. After game four, Karl informed reporters of his plan to bench Smith for all of game 5. Karl said, "He's done," and explained his frustrations over Smith's poor judgment to shoot a three late in the game, "I have no idea what planet that came from." Karl told the Associated Press that he had drawn up the play to give the ball to either Allen Iverson or Carmelo Anthony. Karl did not stop there and continued venting over Smith's poor play, "And then, of course the one with eight seconds to go, from 50 feet, I just love the dignity of the game being insulted right in front of me."

Damn George went in (NH)
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

and you said that where? up untill just now the only thing i seen was jr smith sets record for most three hits in a season. and since jesus is my homeboy i figured id clarfy who has the "all-time record" my ninja.
Honestly, I only come to NT to see people like this dude make a fool of himself. How dumb you feel right now?
laugh.gif

And JR is that 'nuh. I wish he'd work on the rest of his game and got rid of some of his attitude cause he could be a beast if he chose.

Back
Top Bottom