JRose5

Status
Not open for further replies.
22a15c4662d1870f7b074ccfc236bf74b742f44_t.jpg

MY MAN.

This place ain't the same without you brah. Love or hate him, dude was always bringing the heat.

Pour a little out for the fallen homie, we'll see ya again someday.....

he was reaching his 100 posts before you were.....uhhh....something, i forget the rest

Club27 > JRose5

Last edited:
man i can't speak on other peoples dealings with him because who knows maybe other people had bad dealings with him but he was real cool to me and that's all that matters in my views of him.

Dude's downfall was straight shock and awe, though.

Whatever happened to GoldenArmz?

Whatever happened to the fight organization? Somebody PM me that info.

Last edited:
I never had to deal with him personally on here but that thread where people were posting screenshots of the messages he'd send them was :smh: Dude went too far.

That old JRose thread was a classic.
laugh.gif

Dude had no regard for human life in those PMs he sent to various NTers.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i see GA in random threads with a :rofl: or :lol:

I remember his attempted run to be on I Love NY on VH1 and that one video where he kills that mouse [someone should post this].

:lol:. Don't know him or anything, but he'll always be cool in my book for that.

Last edited:
Whatever happened to the dude Bastitch? Dude brought the ether and would always try and get someone to golf with him in the golf thread in S&T
laugh.gif

What happened to Menace5tar? She had some big boobs.

What happened to Jumpman23 or whatever, son's posts were straight dadaism/randomness. The only thing about him that made him a real person was the fact that he worked for TSA.

What happened to Sais? In 2004, I was 16 and he was like some kind of ethereal swag deity.

What happened to Neek? Is he just a normal adult nowadays?

What happened to Menace5tar? She had some big boobs.
What happened to Jumpman23 or whatever, son's posts were straight dadaism/randomness. The only thing about him that made him a real person was the fact that he worked for TSA.
What happened to Sais? In 2004, I was 16 and he was like some kind of ethereal swag deity.
What happened to Neek? Is he just a normal adult nowadays?
I think you mean jumpmam247? And if so yeah i been wondering whatever happened to him.
18th letter?
Simply dimply?
Mytmouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom