J's on sale at Finishline

finally out the hospital, everything went good and now starting recovery, thanks for all the love as usual NT

120 for the white/red 12s is still pretty high imo but its pretty nice for the ppl that want them still i guess

to the 9 dudes across the country that have the dmp1 pack size 9.5 on hold, screw u lol
had to get size 9 instead
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jonwin

sorry if this is a dumb question but it's been bugging me for awhile; on the FNL site, why do they list things like the DMP 7's pack on sale for $150 when all sizes are sold out?

what's the point of having it on there if you can't buy any sizes? i can see if maybe in the actual stores, there are actual packs left but what's the point of having it online?

the first time i saw the DMP 7's pack for $150 a couple months ago, i emailed them and asked if they had any size 12's left (my size) and they said the entire size run was sold out.
It generates traffic to their website. If you Google "DMP 7" and FNL shows up on the listing you'll peep the site (since you know they're legit). You'll see they're sold out, but still browse their site and my even end up buying something else. It's all smoke and mirrors aka marketing.

I piked up the Alphas in the white/black/red for the same price from my pal.  I sent him the FNL link and made him "price match!" LOL.

Originally Posted by AsianImage

I piked up the Alphas in the white/black/red for the same price from my pal.  I sent him the FNL link and made him "price match!" LOL.
did he accept the MEVIOWEEK coupon code?
laugh.gif

This Galvan clown keeps diggin up old threads to get his post count up... Seriously man? Find something better to do with your time...

Word I thought I was the only one who noticed that.. Galvan shut the #*@@ up!!

Back
Top Bottom