JUELZ SANTANA CALLS OUT EMINEM

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

You are slowly but surely losing the very few remaining supporters you have on this board.

WELL JUELZ IS CALLING OUT EMINEM IN THIS VIDEO %%$! U EXPECT ..... DIPSET IDOLS EMINEM THEY KNOW BETTER THEN THAT BE REAL

Remember the joint Eminem did wit T.I. (Touchdown)...
Then Pray This Never Happens...

word i think the fact he just he said

" lil wayne is on it "

maybe just turned eminem off the whole idea

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Em ain't gonna get on a track that has Weezy on it.
came in here just to post that exact same sentence.

There is no way Em is hoppin on a track with Juelz Santana and specially not if Wayne is on it. Wayne has been shot down by Em on alot of occasions
laugh.gif
Thank god at least one person in rap is not hoppin on Weezy's band wagon.

-The Juice

I honestly think Em is one of the most respected artists in the game from others. Everyone wants to do a track with him.

i just want to see eminem on the track because i want to see who would be better weezy eminem or juelz and i havent heard anything from juelz in so long

Em worked with Fat Joe and Ma$e after dissing wack rappers (and ma$e specifically on his cartoon) so working with this cornball wouldn't be anythingdifferent.
ohwell.gif

Juelz and Em would be some sick $%@%... But Wayne shouldnt be put on it, he will just kill the track in a bad way...

Originally Posted by foampositefreak

i just want to see eminem on the track because i want to see who would be better weezy eminem or juelz and i havent heard anything from juelz in so long

lmaooo what kind of question is that

Back
Top Bottom