Juliana Salimeni aka Juju do Panico appreciation vol BRAZIL

Isn't this the female that claims she was sexually harassed by the NY Jets?

If so...not saying its right but....really? Would I be wrong having a hand full of cheeks while passing by? Would I?

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

2nd Batch:
tumblr_lir7kpnVGE1qdcel5o1_400.gif

OP you must have checked Sherdog.com (MMA) : ZUFFA/UFC forums.....This topic was on there yesterday...nevertheless great post. Brasilian women got that BOMB....Paula Sacks is another hot, thick Brasilian UFC correspondant..check her out.

OP you must have checked Sherdog.com (MMA) : ZUFFA/UFC forums.....This topic was on there yesterday...nevertheless great post. Brasilian women got that BOMB....Paula Sacks is another hot, thick Brasilian UFC correspondant..check her out.

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

i saw it when it got posted and thought it was gonna be on NT later but no one posted it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

i saw it when it got posted and thought it was gonna be on NT later but no one posted it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Juliana_Salimeni.jpg

1pup0k.jpg

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Juliana_Salimeni.jpg

1pup0k.jpg

Back
Top Bottom