** JULY 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 6 months gone, 6 months left! (NO PIC QUOTING) **...

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Nas is the G.O.A.T.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

dope AM1s and AM09s up there... i need some 09s but i need some disc on em 1st lol

Nice stuff yall.

I finally got a hold of what might arguably be the biggest pick up of my life so far...

Class of 2009 stand up.

Oh yea, and I scooped a few fitteds too
laugh.gif

2uo711d.jpg

just picked up a new watch. had my eye on it since nixon released it. not really the color strap i wanted but for the price i couldnt pass it up.

Sikwiidit04 how can we check the true blues III if legit the picture is to blurry , i tell right now it looks?

dope foams, true blues

Fongstar- are you going to skate those? have you skated addidas before? if so how are they?

Originally Posted by Vic Vega

dope foams, true blues

Fongstar- are you going to skate those? have you skated addidas before? if so how are they?

Unfortunately I am not. It's not like these are going to be super limited but I am probably just going to rock them for now...and plus I have tons of otherkicks to skate in first. Just walking in them though, the vulc sole has tons of feel so I am sure they will be good to skate in. I skate some superstars andthey just sucked so bad but I have heard nothing but good stuff with the campus vulcs from other skaters.

Check this out too. Some guy that is on the SLAP forum has a blog and really good review on the Campus's:

http://weartested.wordpress.com/2009/04/08/review-adidas-campus-vulc/

Recent Pick Ups.

Blue Air Max 1's finally came in.

Paid retail for both colors.
pimp.gif

2sbtzxf.jpg

Got these for steals as well. Both DS.

ziku2w.jpg

Those Hyperizes are so dope! The tag on the tounge is the best, Billy Hoyle! Nice Laser 4s back there too

nice stuff in here as always NT!

Received these a few days ago,didn't have time posting them up 'till now..not bad for 120$ i guess

61425a8eb5e5222c27ab7a57e3b16b01c26a41e.jpg

i'm surprised nike left the " +!+@%@@ ZONE" on the hyperize tag

mjmvp, where did you get the blue am1 for "retail" and by retail i mean "92$" lol...

Back
Top Bottom