** JULY 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 6 months gone, 6 months left! (NO PIC QUOTING) **...

idk bdis 6 pairs of shoes sounds better than 3. and one of the same shoe he's getting back.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

idk bdis 6 pairs of shoes sounds better than 3. and one of the same shoe he's getting back.
nerd.gif

I only traded for 4 the bred 11s 16s and fire red 3s for playoff 9s 12s 2s and those Olympic 7s
smile.gif
so clean
pimp.gif
and then i got the fire reds and flips backfrom a friend!

Originally Posted by ProperLive

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

nerd.gif

I only traded for 4 the bred 11s 16s and fire red 3s for playoff 9s 12s 2s and those Olympic 7s
smile.gif
so clean
pimp.gif
and then i got the fire reds and flips back from a friend!
Oh i see.

i'd say you're a lucky sunnava.....

...but these deals do exist out there....good one for being on top of things man

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]sk8 I'm talking about thecommunication part prop has his kicks but buddy ..has yet to receive.. if wat i read is correct[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Jae it was a 8 that i waslooking to scoop up for you fam[/color]

Never said my pockets was hurtin homie, I'm eating good no questions asked.

I do feel I'm at the point I can fall back though
grin.gif

S-DUBL- you notice the little scotch 3m hang tag on those HOLD TIGHTS, thats the real McCoy as far as reflective material goes. People who think 3m is found onCURRENT J's and Lebrons are kidding themselves. I like to call the current reflective material 1.5n
alien.gif
instead. That's a great pickup
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
and I hope you didn't pay more than retail.

havent seen a pair of white cements with a non yellowed back tab in god knows how long....nice pick up

Back
Top Bottom