** JULY 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 6 months gone, 6 months left! (NO PIC QUOTING) **...

YO! Those Nates
pimp.gif
Never knew it was the "logo" on the sides. DF!!!

dope OBFs way back there, still looking for a DS pair for a decent price

my first pick up in a while...

foamposite one black/red sample translucent soles, supposedly more rare than the cactus samples but who knows...

sorry for the crappy pics

I remember coming across that listing somewhere for those foams. I'm surprised it took awhile to sell.

NT great pick ups all, i having that month off that i was trying to have last month

Next month though

mmmm kyrptonates

Damn! Nice pickups everyone!!! for me today........Red Metallic 1's... I like how they look with the white SB laces in them.
5a03660d3e447fb351340f105169326239667126.pjpg

Received these in the mail yesterday.... 2007 Dunkesto's... been looking for these for a while. (Thanks to fellow NT'er Ferrari6888 )
7ab365ec3f8f72265e250c7c5f7d39143da088cd.pjpg

Have a nice day NIKETALK.

Beater LeBrons for $5. They were all dirty when I got them but I cleaned them up a bit. Now just got to do some paint and midsole touch ups. (Left shoe hasRasheed Wallace syndrome on the toe)
xzknm.jpg

five30 wrote:

I sold my red HOA AMs a while back. Now I need to decide if I want to buy a replacement pair.

haha yeahh that was me. i just threw them in the washer recently..theres pics in the am fam thread....

those metallic and dmp 1's are looking good. i gotta get me those somehow annnnd both the qs am1's

just got these yday. im looking to trade for a 9..possibly sell. theyre DS sz10

Went to Macy's to get this... First G-Shock and the pink one caught me off guard, had to cop.

pic taken with my touch pro.
moz-screenshot-2.jpg

5npw1t.jpg

Back
Top Bottom