** JULY 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 6 months gone, 6 months left! (NO PIC QUOTING) **...

^^Atlantic's are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Are they coming to Canada?

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

theres a shoe store in little five points? i used to live about 5 minutes from there, wasnt anything but junkman's daughter there lol
Hah, well Wish has been there for a while. Wish is more like a boutique. They have clothing brands from stussy, 10 deep, the hundreds, wesc,nudies, and a lot more. They have an OK selection on shoes also. And they also have a couple skateshops in little five that carry SBs and some nice vans.
sk8tique and stratosphere. Stratosphere still has the blue lobsters in a size 8 going for 110. pretty good deal IMO.

atlantics are a MUST...but NOT for retail....nguyenpowderix...where did you get yours?

edit: worse part is i have a beaten pair og OG's that the air units are deflated

a guy back in i think 2004 i let borrow my newly acquired penny 2s...and he steps on a freakin sensor tag at Champs.....i was like
laugh.gif
then i just remembered he borrowed my kicks
tired.gif
tired.gif

so i just took a needle out, popped the other air unit on purpose, and wore the shoes with gel inserts....lol

Nice pikups everybody, Deciding on the following, Atlantics, Blk 1/2 cents, Navy Lebrons or a pair of Air Max 2009

Been a busy week... Megatron, True Blue 2009, Rising Sun, Air Max 95, Kobe IV Finals, Unreleased Sample 2K9

Back
Top Bottom