July 12 is approaching and they might start tracking ISP's for illegal downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp..no more downloading for me.

Ain't trying to get f'd over for some dumb stuff.

Originally Posted by ThaTruth89

Originally Posted by sreggie101

i stopped using public trackers a min ago...but whats good with file sites like rapidshare? can they see im downloading an actual album from there or that im just downloading a file?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

This.
I can stream pretty much anything else I need on the web, but I need to know whats up with getting albums.
Can somebody answer this? Will those sites like hulkshare and rapidshare still be good to download from?? I've been DL'n from these places for years and never got in trouble. 

for people worrying about the youtube downloader thing, DL Ant from ant.com, i have been using it for 2 years now and it will download from any site with videos and it DLs any video file, there is no way it can be tracked (i believe)

Originally Posted by big1236

okay, so what do i have to do to keep from getting caught??
Dont download illegally?? 
alien.gif

laugh.gif
 At dude getting sued 4 times and still looking for ways to steal. Yall weird b

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

what about youtube downloaders?

All the video to mp3 converter sites have been shut down

No they haven't
If you have a Mac, you don't need any third party applications or converters to download videos from youtube and most other sites. You can just download that %$+# with Safari.

smh good thing that i have zero interest in music and movies/tv these days

getting old ftw/ftl
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

All the video to mp3 converter sites have been shut down

No they haven't
If you have a Mac, you don't need any third party applications or converters to download videos from youtube and most other sites. You can just download that %$+# with Safari.
how???
and i wanna know ablout sites like Hulkshare, Mediafire, Rapidgator, ect too...what if i'm leeching wifi from a neighbor??? 
laugh.gif

do they think this is gonna help them make money off the music tho?? this is like a big %$!+ you to the people who actually buy the music. people like to listen to it to see if it's actually good instead of wasting hard earned money on crap. i would no longer support the music no more if this actually goes down. they never cared for the consumers, all they care for is the money not the artform.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

No they haven't
how???
and i wanna know ablout sites like Hulkshare, Mediafire, Rapidgator, ect too...what if i'm leeching wifi from a neighbor??? 
laugh.gif
In Safari go to Window --> Activity --> then double click on the file from the list that's the movie file you're streaming, usually it will be the biggest one, typically the only one over a MB

How can they tell if you're downloading a free album that the artist put out or a retail album illegally?

Originally Posted by knightngale

smh good thing that i have zero interest in music and movies/tv these days

getting old ftw/ftl
30t6p3b.gif

Same here, but I'm heavy on the pron pron. I wonder how that comes into play...

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

do they think this is gonna help them make money off the music tho?? this is like a big %$!+ you to the people who actually buy the music. people like to listen to it to see if it's actually good instead of wasting hard earned money on crap. i would no longer support the music no more if this actually goes down. they never cared for the consumers, all they care for is the money not the artform.

I think this is a good perspective to build on...

I'm down to boycott the entertainment companies if this jumps off. Last albums I bought were Undun and The Dreamer The Believer, couldn't tell you the last movie I went to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom