JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

pimp.gif
these in person are too hot.

Angry email they sent you homie

Wish they had children's sizes. My nino has mini space jams and this would be awesome to have as well

Angry email they sent you homie

Wish they had children's sizes. My nino has mini space jams and this would be awesome to have as well

shady %%$ store. anyone in the SGV area DO NOT GO TO BOARDERS at santa anita mall. this place is shady as !%#%. they told me over the phone that they won't have any sizes below 11.5 and proceeded to offer me a 10 and 10.5 for 325. F that store.

shady %%$ store. anyone in the SGV area DO NOT GO TO BOARDERS at santa anita mall. this place is shady as !%#%. they told me over the phone that they won't have any sizes below 11.5 and proceeded to offer me a 10 and 10.5 for 325. F that store.

Originally Posted by b1gdaddyh

Every single one of those pairs is already spoken for. Trust.

Originally Posted by b1gdaddyh

Every single one of those pairs is already spoken for. Trust.

Just a heads up theactive's in socal already have there stocks on hold for people who called earlier. Hope this info helps. Good luck

Just a heads up theactive's in socal already have there stocks on hold for people who called earlier. Hope this info helps. Good luck

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

For you Hawaii folks, KICKS/HI will have them... here is a snap shot of the email they sent me

laugh.gif
 @ not being able to give prices on release products. I've never heard of that.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

For you Hawaii folks, KICKS/HI will have them... here is a snap shot of the email they sent me

laugh.gif
 @ not being able to give prices on release products. I've never heard of that.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by comeflywithata

Originally Posted by Reggie4Three

Ill be seeing you at Rise early Saturday...what do you think the odds of copping at retail / multiple pairs are?

smokin.gif
Good to see other Hoosiers on here. But to answer your question, copping at retail won't happen, they'll be charging 150. Im not sure if they're gonna let people cop multiples tho. It'll depend on how many heads show up and how many they have in stock.
is the $150 price from experience or confirmed ?  I tried to milk as much information about them as I could when I was in the shop last week. I just now found Rise maybe a few months ago since they keep changing locations / there were rumors of them losing their SB account. (the Bloomington one did and promptly closed)

Originally Posted by Reggie4Three

Ill be seeing you at Rise early Saturday...what do you think the odds of copping at retail / multiple pairs are?

smokin.gif
Good to see other Hoosiers on here. But to answer your question, copping at retail won't happen, they'll be charging 150. Im not sure if they're gonna let people cop multiples tho. It'll depend on how many heads show up and how many they have in stock.
is the $150 price from experience or confirmed ?  I tried to milk as much information about them as I could when I was in the shop last week. I just now found Rise maybe a few months ago since they keep changing locations / there were rumors of them losing their SB account. (the Bloomington one did and promptly closed)

Basically code for "we'll see how many ppl are in line by the time we open so that we can decide what the markup will be" 
laugh.gif

Basically code for "we'll see how many ppl are in line by the time we open so that we can decide what the markup will be" 
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
The $150 price tag is confirmed. They didn't know where they were going to price them at until this past weekend. Honestly tho bro, if there aren't that many heads in line, don't cop. They'll drop the price on these bad boys if they sit.

Back
Top Bottom