JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Originally Posted by tevinbrad

Still on the hunt for these for less than $240
nerd.gif

I feel the same way and I feel that we might land it. *fingers crossed

Originally Posted by Strictlyhainan

slowly dropping in prices...

Yea, it seems the smaller sizes are avail for a decent price. The larger size 12 & 13's are still top dollar.

Yea, it seems the smaller sizes are avail for a decent price. The larger size 12 & 13's are still top dollar.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

if people keep rocking em, price will go up...but yeah I also see the price dropping at least on eBay....FC goes up everyday.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

if people keep rocking em, price will go up...but yeah I also see the price dropping at least on eBay....FC goes up everyday.

I showed up at 2am to wait in line and there were 55 people already there.....had to drive a sad lonely 45 min back to bed.
frown.gif

I showed up at 2am to wait in line and there were 55 people already there.....had to drive a sad lonely 45 min back to bed.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

had to camp out for these 15 hours!! got these and a free tee for $125... havent even put them on my feet yet... still debating whether to sell or keep.. smh

15 hours of your life and you're seriously debating this? All for $1-150 tops? Wear your dang kicks man.

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

had to camp out for these 15 hours!! got these and a free tee for $125... havent even put them on my feet yet... still debating whether to sell or keep.. smh

15 hours of your life and you're seriously debating this? All for $1-150 tops? Wear your dang kicks man.

I didn't have to wait n no line or nothin and still got a pair but just let my cousin have them cause I didn't like them. These kicks are overrated

I didn't have to wait n no line or nothin and still got a pair but just let my cousin have them cause I didn't like them. These kicks are overrated

Back
Top Bottom