JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

my spot says may not this july stuff

I would still check in May, but two VERY credible people on NSB said JULY. Going by their reputations, I would believe them.

Plus May already has 420s, so it wouldnt make sense to drop SJs as well.

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

my spot says may not this july stuff

I would still check in May, but two VERY credible people on NSB said JULY. Going by their reputations, I would believe them.

Plus May already has 420s, so it wouldnt make sense to drop SJs as well.

Read from alot of sites that it is scheduled for May.  I don't know why nike cant announce the dam release date 
mad.gif
Retail for these will be $98.00 . coppin first pair of dunks in... 3 years?

Read from alot of sites that it is scheduled for May.  I don't know why nike cant announce the dam release date 
mad.gif
Retail for these will be $98.00 . coppin first pair of dunks in... 3 years?

July release? It's already out in Japan and I can't really think the reason why
Nike has to set the RD in US for the same shoe to be sometime in 2 months later tho.......
Are they trying to help the resellers on ebay selling em on 299-349 ranges or something????
BTW, considering how quick they've lasted on the web-stores of the local SB dealers that had em on retail,
u should definitely be sticking with your source(s) about the RD especially if u want to avoid paying so much for this one.

July release? It's already out in Japan and I can't really think the reason why
Nike has to set the RD in US for the same shoe to be sometime in 2 months later tho.......
Are they trying to help the resellers on ebay selling em on 299-349 ranges or something????
BTW, considering how quick they've lasted on the web-stores of the local SB dealers that had em on retail,
u should definitely be sticking with your source(s) about the RD especially if u want to avoid paying so much for this one.

agreed man, that last line says it all. I know they dropped or will drop overseas first then here. I want a pair just as much as you do. My bad for giving you so much *$* in the Jordan section too.

agreed man, that last line says it all. I know they dropped or will drop overseas first then here. I want a pair just as much as you do. My bad for giving you so much *$* in the Jordan section too.

what skate shop will get these? zumiez? idk where to get nike sb dunks i want these for my first pair.

what skate shop will get these? zumiez? idk where to get nike sb dunks i want these for my first pair.

should i just call the local skate shop (they come up on the locater) and ask when they will have them?

should i just call the local skate shop (they come up on the locater) and ask when they will have them?

Originally Posted by shuhbonkboo

Originally Posted by jjdd101

Nope Zumiez won't get these.  Start here:
http://www.nikeskateboarding.com/store_locator

But even then not all of the stores have a SB QS account so you'll just have to call.

at Dukes, YES call your local shop....I like how all these noobs are coming in here and asking if Journeys and Zumiez will get these. Get off that mall BS and into a real skate shop. The fact that Zumiez would veen come up for SBs is really sad because it shows just how little people know about the brand and its history. Everyone knows SBs are sold in real skate shops not ones like Zumiez.

Just call around and some place should have them around you. That list on Nike's site is outdated, some of the shops dont have accounts anymore.

But even then not all of the stores have a SB QS account so you'll just have to call.

at Dukes, YES call your local shop....I like how all these noobs are coming in here and asking if Journeys and Zumiez will get these. Get off that mall BS and into a real skate shop. The fact that Zumiez would veen come up for SBs is really sad because it shows just how little people know about the brand and its history. Everyone knows SBs are sold in real skate shops not ones like Zumiez.

Just call around and some place should have them around you. That list on Nike's site is outdated, some of the shops dont have accounts anymore.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

calm%2Bdown%2Bbro.jpg

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

calm%2Bdown%2Bbro.jpg

ahahha I know man, it just really gets on my nerves when someone comes in here and asks questions like that. Someone really made a thread on these in the Jordan section

ahahha I know man, it just really gets on my nerves when someone comes in here and asks questions like that. Someone really made a thread on these in the Jordan section

Back
Top Bottom