JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

I doubt shops will charge that due to demand (lets hope so), though my shop actually charged under retail for 420s.

I doubt shops will charge that due to demand (lets hope so), though my shop actually charged under retail for 420s.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

1000? They trying to get folkz killed out here

Please tell it's not that cereal, for these shoes?
indifferent.gif

I was speaking in more general terms...but im sure there are some punks out there that will flip out

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

1000? They trying to get folkz killed out here

Please tell it's not that cereal, for these shoes?
indifferent.gif

I was speaking in more general terms...but im sure there are some punks out there that will flip out

If I find a store around my way with these for retail, I think I might need to double up because how fast shoes with clear sole's yellow when worn.

If I find a store around my way with these for retail, I think I might need to double up because how fast shoes with clear sole's yellow when worn.

Will zumies get something like this I think that's the only skate shop around me or only place I have found dunks. Thanks for any help

Will zumies get something like this I think that's the only skate shop around me or only place I have found dunks. Thanks for any help

No sorry man, SBs are not sold at Zumiez....Look in the phone book and call every skate shop around you and check if they will receive these..Good luck man.

No sorry man, SBs are not sold at Zumiez....Look in the phone book and call every skate shop around you and check if they will receive these..Good luck man.

Back
Top Bottom