JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

BTNC in Fullerton, California

Shout out to the whole Crew. Chris, Glen and Mikey. Hell of a job, considering the BS some customers were saying.

congrats to everyone who waited in line and got there sz there was a lot of hype behind this shoe

congrats to everyone who waited in line and got there sz there was a lot of hype behind this shoe

went to local skate shop in denver
store open at 11am
got there at 8
by 930 there was about 45 people...shop only had 25 pairs...
i was 9th in line. so happy i got my pair

went to local skate shop in denver
store open at 11am
got there at 8
by 930 there was about 45 people...shop only had 25 pairs...
i was 9th in line. so happy i got my pair

any nt head was at pure in md? I would of went but i overslept and said %*%# it smh my boy came thru doh so i ant trippin

any nt head was at pure in md? I would of went but i overslept and said %*%# it smh my boy came thru doh so i ant trippin

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Originally Posted by Venomenon

anyone kno if spyder will get em?
they are not getting them. i was there today cuz i was doing a route in Hermosa Beach today.
Actually Spyder on Sepulveda did get them.  
Anyone go to an Active and all the pairs were held already?  Active @ Irvine Spectrum held all the pairs for other customers so the people in line got the shaft.  First person in line was there for about 10 hours and got absolutely nothing.  Some dumb *@+ worker named Thai was blaming his manager for not allowing a first come first served distribution policy but then he turns around and sells some to his homies when everyone leaves.  Then we called later to speak to the manager and he claimed he was the acting manager.  I knew I shouldn't have camped for these!

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Originally Posted by Venomenon

anyone kno if spyder will get em?
they are not getting them. i was there today cuz i was doing a route in Hermosa Beach today.
Actually Spyder on Sepulveda did get them.  
Anyone go to an Active and all the pairs were held already?  Active @ Irvine Spectrum held all the pairs for other customers so the people in line got the shaft.  First person in line was there for about 10 hours and got absolutely nothing.  Some dumb *@+ worker named Thai was blaming his manager for not allowing a first come first served distribution policy but then he turns around and sells some to his homies when everyone leaves.  Then we called later to speak to the manager and he claimed he was the acting manager.  I knew I shouldn't have camped for these!

I'm not about that camping life anymore. I rather enjoy my friday night than campin for some shoes
30t6p3b.gif

congrats to all those that got their pairs. cant do the camping overnight business personally. though i did want a pair, i guess ill cop some sperrys instead lol.

congrats to all those that got their pairs. cant do the camping overnight business personally. though i did want a pair, i guess ill cop some sperrys instead lol.

Back
Top Bottom