JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

should i trade my cool grey 11s for a pair of these?

Hell naw...don't let the hype get you bruh...if you gonna trade them, then get the Jordan Space Jams...but at the end of the day it's your call. GL with your decision.

^HOLY PISS YELLOW BATMAN 
eek.gif
eek.gif
 ... wattup my dude 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT
eventhough we both got our pairs, yours look a lot better (In that picture)
RICO7JT wrote:

Appreciate you putting my name on that list family.

Think Im gonna always go out there to cop SBs like this. It was mad chill out there. Good times.

of course fam, Anytime.
Yea it's a chill spot entertaining at night. I'll be going back for sure.

owner was mad cool to, let me try on my pairs not like other managers at FL for other shoes.

eventhough we both got our pairs, yours look a lot better (In that picture)
RICO7JT wrote:

Appreciate you putting my name on that list family.

Think Im gonna always go out there to cop SBs like this. It was mad chill out there. Good times.

of course fam, Anytime.
Yea it's a chill spot entertaining at night. I'll be going back for sure.

owner was mad cool to, let me try on my pairs not like other managers at FL for other shoes.

Originally Posted by you go boy

NO don't play yourself... yes these shoes are cool but they are not worth trading jordans of that caliber for... just take the L and pay reseller prices... im not going to lie i might have to do that too and pay reseller prices  because "im not about that life" when it comes to camping

PLEASE... I hope YOU dont look at 2010 COOL GREY XIs with such "HIGH" caliber.

NO don't play yourself... yes these shoes are cool but they are not worth trading jordans of that caliber for... just take the L and pay reseller prices... im not going to lie i might have to do that too and pay reseller prices  because "im not about that life" when it comes to camping

um ya... jordans>dunks... ya jordans are classic while dunks are a gimmick that just caught the attention recently.. don't forget that these dunks are inspired by jordans and not vice versa... not trying to take away from these space jam dunks because they are hot and i did miss out..... BUT let's be real jordan>dunks when it comes down to it... but I will agree most of the time dunk sbs quality>jordans

um ya... jordans>dunks... ya jordans are classic while dunks are a gimmick that just caught the attention recently.. don't forget that these dunks are inspired by jordans and not vice versa... not trying to take away from these space jam dunks because they are hot and i did miss out..... BUT let's be real jordan>dunks when it comes down to it... but I will agree most of the time dunk sbs quality>jordans

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

4 chairs in line outside kicks hawaii. didn't see who owned the chairs though.

I hate it when people do this $*%#.... I guess this is the new age camping where you leave your chair and then come back sometime later during the middle of the night and claim your spot.
 This is what you do. 

1. Take chairs put them in the trunk of your car. 

2. Set up your spot in the number one position ( Which you rightfully are now!) 
happy.gif

3. When Hypebeast ( which they probably are) come back and ask what happened to their chairs you simply reply with... " What chairs?  I was the first one here!"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

P.S.  For those of you that may have ever returned to your spot to missing chairs I promise it wasn't me.. I've never done such thing. 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
roll.gif
 I almost hope that happens sometime.
laugh.gif
thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard. being like "I showed up 2 days early, my chair was saving my spot and leeting everyone know I'm first."
*Goes to tie chair at NTSF for upcoming Yeezy 2's*

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

4 chairs in line outside kicks hawaii. didn't see who owned the chairs though.

I hate it when people do this $*%#.... I guess this is the new age camping where you leave your chair and then come back sometime later during the middle of the night and claim your spot.
 This is what you do. 

1. Take chairs put them in the trunk of your car. 

2. Set up your spot in the number one position ( Which you rightfully are now!) 
happy.gif

3. When Hypebeast ( which they probably are) come back and ask what happened to their chairs you simply reply with... " What chairs?  I was the first one here!"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

P.S.  For those of you that may have ever returned to your spot to missing chairs I promise it wasn't me.. I've never done such thing. 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
roll.gif
 I almost hope that happens sometime.
laugh.gif
thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard. being like "I showed up 2 days early, my chair was saving my spot and leeting everyone know I'm first."
*Goes to tie chair at NTSF for upcoming Yeezy 2's*

2010 Cool Greys were crap. These are cool imo. Which pair do you like more?
I'd trade but that's just me.

laugh.gif
at jordans of that caliber, acting like they were some Bins.

2010 Cool Greys were crap. These are cool imo. Which pair do you like more?
I'd trade but that's just me.

laugh.gif
at jordans of that caliber, acting like they were some Bins.

I hope everyone that wanted them got them. My bro and his friends were nice enough to cop me one even though they camped overnight.

I hope everyone that wanted them got them. My bro and his friends were nice enough to cop me one even though they camped overnight.

Back
Top Bottom