JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Rico, how many hours did you have to camp man? I didn't expect people to be there at 11 am the day before.....it's all because of those kids at Atlas and whoever took that pic imo, once that went around, all of the Bay spots got busted out and people started panicking. whatever though, it was all worth it to me.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Glad you got your pair Rico. You always seem to get shafted anytime a hot release comes out. Did you camp?

Yea I had to put in a few hours. But thats the BAY AREA for you. It was worth. I miss the good ol days where I didnt have to camp for SBs but Ill work my magic in the spot I copped these at. Dude is hella chill.  

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Rico, how many hours did you have to camp man? I didn't expect people to be there at 11 am the day before.....it's all because of those kids at Atlas and whoever took that pic imo, once that went around, all of the Bay spots got busted out and people started panicking. whatever though, it was all worth it to me.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Glad you got your pair Rico. You always seem to get shafted anytime a hot release comes out. Did you camp?

Yea I had to put in a few hours. But thats the BAY AREA for you. It was worth. I miss the good ol days where I didnt have to camp for SBs but Ill work my magic in the spot I copped these at. Dude is hella chill.  

Originally Posted by PMacvilay

Yea, my spacejams are also very yellow. It's not worth it to me to try all that bleaching crap, just don't have the time.
Anyway, it's the bottom sole and it doesn't get seen too much so I don't worry about it.  

Originally Posted by PMacvilay

Yea, my spacejams are also very yellow. It's not worth it to me to try all that bleaching crap, just don't have the time.
Anyway, it's the bottom sole and it doesn't get seen too much so I don't worry about it.  

I paid 200 for mine.. Def worth it
pimp.gif

I didn't get a size that fits either...AND I WAS 1ST IN LINE....oh well...wasn't going to leave empty handed after 12 hours of camping.

I didn't get a size that fits either...AND I WAS 1ST IN LINE....oh well...wasn't going to leave empty handed after 12 hours of camping.

I had to pay resell. I noticed that on one of them there was already a little bit of yellowing. I'll try to post pics later. But is this common from everyone who picked up a pair? I know that they will eventually yellow and i don't mind too much as i'll rock them either way.

I had to pay resell. I noticed that on one of them there was already a little bit of yellowing. I'll try to post pics later. But is this common from everyone who picked up a pair? I know that they will eventually yellow and i don't mind too much as i'll rock them either way.

Back
Top Bottom