JULY 7TH 2016. BLACK MAN FOUND HANGING FROM A TREE IN PIEDMONT PARK, GA.

They're still trying to confirm that a klan rally took place. Nothing I've read so far has proven them to have had been at Piedmont.

I suspect there's some foul stuff going on for sure, but we'd need some sort of solid proof to move with.

Last edited:
if a Klan rally really took place, im sure it wouldve been covered more extensively on social media and our local news.

then again Piedmont Park is pretty large that people can go unnoticed.

there is a march/rally going on tonight at the Park that i plan on checking out.

You really telling us to go to Twitter as a source of credible information?

In his defense Twitter folks were uploading videos in Ferguson and Baltimore when cnn and other media outlets were blatantly lying, or covered up certain stories. Some reliable things can come from social media now that we can record/ live stream/ instantaneously upload content to the Internet.

You say this like both of the shootings from the past few days haven't broke on Twitter...

Twitter is live real time anecdotes and information from the people, no filter...

People don't realize how important a tool social media is beyond the selfies and memes...

if a Klan rally really took place, im sure it wouldve been covered more extensively on social media and our local news.

there is a march/rally going on tonight at the Park that i plan on checking out.

I thought they closed the park for the time being? :nerd:

What's the word on this rally? I stay a few mins away and will come out to peep it.

In his defense Twitter folks were uploading videos in Ferguson and Baltimore when cnn and other media outlets were blatantly lying, or covered up certain stories. Some reliable things can come from social media now that we can record/ live stream/ instantaneously upload content to the Internet.

Agreed to a degree. SM can produce a lot of reliable content. But I can't find anything about the klan being at Piedmont beyond the hashtag, which is only backed up by tweets and not actual footage.

this has been floating around on SM. i understand SM can be useful and accurate, but when he told us to check twitter, it was all hearsay, recirculation of same pictures, etc. no videos, no pictures, no proof, no firsthand accounts. apologies for wording my last post wrong.

View media item 2094194

Last edited:
About to head out there. I'll have on my NT fitted, in case any of you guys show up and want to say what's up.

Bet. I'm about to park. Is there an area where everyone's gathering? Park is pretty big. :lol:

How you going to say the lack of social media attention indicates it never went down and homie drops a link with proof then you discredit the source when you find out it was from a major social media outlet. 

How you going to say the lack of social media attention indicates it never went down and homie drops a link with proof then you discredit the source when you find out it was from a major social media outlet. 

have you read the article? have you seen the tweets?

its just a bunch of crap retweeted numerous times. the article just picked the top tweets and expounded on them. hell, one of the tweets said the park was closed permanently. it wasnt.

our local news wouldve covered a KKK meeting. guarantee it. they covered confederate flag rallies all over the state, why not this?

im not discrediting the fact a man was hanged. i am questioning the KKK rally.

too many people believe ******** spread on SM (i.e. Ray Allen SIGNED to the Warriors). im not one of them.

Back
Top Bottom