July Wrestling Thread 2021 | Bray Wyatt Released

Andrade really looked like a zillion bucks last night. His theme kinda sucks though. Need to get him something better. His WWE one was really good.

Interested to see how he gets booked against the golden boys of the company, not against the Matt Somethings of the world. Why was that dude the #5 singles competitor anyways?

Probably lived in the same neighborhood as the Tassel Brothers at one point.

Interested to see how he gets booked against the golden boys of the company, not against the Matt Somethings of the world. Why was that dude the #5 singles competitor anyways?

I assume it is strictly done by Won/Loss? Not really sure.

"Strength of Schedule" not being included in any form of sports ranking in 2021 doesn't make much sense.

He hasn't really beaten anyone of significance.

1625797250758.png

Off topic but is anyone watching Black Widow tomorrow?

Saw it earlier tonight. I really enjoyed it. One sequence towards the end kept me from being able to say it was great, but it met the expectations I had for it. I also think Florence Pugh (Paige in Fighting With My Family) may end up being a mega star. She crushed it.

I assume it is strictly done by Won/Loss? Not really sure.

"Strength of Schedule" not being included in any form of sports ranking in 2021 doesn't make much sense.

He hasn't really beaten anyone of significance.

1625797250758.png
All of Sydals wins are on dark against bums…. Jungle boy the same ….. at least Darby and orange are on dynamite almost every week

Back
Top Bottom