JUMPER Official Post: Vol- Comes out Today 2/14

movie just was bleh...haha. i mean the action was cool but it just seems like they did not want to develop the story at all. was pretty disappointed to behonest...

I thought the movie was pretty good. Yes, they did set it up for a part II. Maybe, that's why they really didn't develop the story as much. All in allthe plot wasn't THAT bad.~

They didn't flesh out any part of the story. Action was good, but the plot was eh and the movie moved way too fast.

Haha, I think I'm the only one who loved this movie. The only terrible part was the way it ended with Sam L. Other than that, am I the only one who lovesmovies with incredibly stupid plots and storylines.

^^^^ i loved the move as well MINOR SPOILERS the only problem i had with it was that it took hm way toooooo long to tell the chick he was a telporter even whendood got arrested,also when he meets the other jumper he uses the term "jump scar" as if the other guy knew exactly what he was talkin about,but thiswas the frst tme he had encountered anyone else like him. and my last complaint is a nitpicking one....but when they fly to rome im assuming its the first timethis guy has flown ever, since he found out how to teleport when he was 15 and it didnt seem as if he had taken trips anywhere,so shouldnt he have beenbothered by his ears popping for the first time,or be alittle scared???
other than that the movie was quite entertainng,im looking forward to reading to the book

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

is there anything better than a blonde Samuel L?

samueljacksonng5.jpg

...maybe a naked Rachel Bilson but that's not gonna be in the movie

Please see ''The Last Kiss''.

I think you mean to say "see the scenes of Rachel Bilson in 'The Last Kiss'". She wasn't nude in the film... That movie wasn'tZach Braff's greatest. But the scene of his friend doing the business with the one woman from the wedding kept me interested.
wink.gif

After seeing Rachel Bilson for 20 minutes that was good enough for me and I bounced.

Samuel L was doo doo. Yes samuel L.

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

is there anything better than a blonde Samuel L?

samueljacksonng5.jpg

...maybe a naked Rachel Bilson but that's not gonna be in the movie
yes...Hayden Christensen
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom