Jumpman Pro - "Playoff" Colorway Release Date?

Hello NT,

2ngew76.jpg

Anyone know when these will release? Theses'll probably be the only Jordan other than the (VII/XVI Pack & White.Cement Fusion3) I copp this year....Thanks in advance!
happy.gif

these are alright........

i might consider copping.....

but i want to know when these come out aswell cause IDK.........

I like these, and I'd probably cop, but the black/white/gold are
pimp.gif

The white/navy and black/red OG colorways aren't too shabby either.

FINALLY!

I just heard a few days ago these were being retroed I was hoping JB would make these a ID shoe.

I'm happy with that colorway posted, wouldn't mind a OG color released... Black/white/varsity royal
happy.gif

I was the man at school when I strolled in the Lunch Room with Finishline's Spike magazine & the Jumpman Pro's were on the back cover everyone wasgoing nuts over them. I still have my og spike mag too lol.

old pic

Looking forward to this release as much as any other release this year. My favorite sneaks to ball in, copin like 10 pair

Woowwwww thats r smooth colorway surprised JB isnt overkilling the pros wit green bean and stealth orange colorways lol

Originally Posted by typecast3

why dont they release those black/purple ones that eddie jones wore

^^^ would cop in an instant.
but id like to see how these turn out.

i had 2 pairs when they came out before and i loved them so i will def cop a pair when they release

i just hope jordan don't mess these up with some crazy colors like he has done with the new olympic 6s and 7s

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Best Jumpman shoe and colorway ever.

Agreed.

Eddie, sup with the Zurich logo? U work there now? I used to work in their buildings by Woodfield Mall!

Back
Top Bottom