Jumpman Pro Strong sighting

Meant to make a thread last Friday & completely forgot. I didn’t see that color but this pair popped up in my local city gear last Thursday they said. Price was $140

I was never a huge jumpman pro strong fan but in certain colors they’re cool & I like this black pair a lot

Attachments

• 5C471FC2-B898-4283-AAA5-5716C354ECE1.jpeg
    5C471FC2-B898-4283-AAA5-5716C354ECE1.jpeg
    314.7 KB · Views: 63
Saw the white black red retro+ color yesterday at the mall.
I want to say it was shoe city.

Black pair at finishline In store
White black red and black pairs at footaction in store

Last edited:
i copped da 1st retro run of these in green...
i was a fan da changes (white to black tongue, durabuck black toe)

I’d get the all black for winter, if I knew for a fact they still had some form of zoom cushioning.

Can anyone confirm or deny on that for me?

They really gut a lot of these retro subsidiary JB models.

The pro quick was one of the best and most comfortable hoop shoes I ever wore in ‘98. And I got the retro, and it was just superficial trash. No tech, fake leather etc

I’d get the all black for winter, if I knew for a fact they still had some form of zoom cushioning.

The pro quick was one of the best and most comfortable hoop shoes I ever wore in ‘98. And I got the retro, and it was just superficial trash. No tech, fake leather etc

Prolly not any better

According to Nightwing2303, they've got zoom in the forefoot and a regular air unit in the heel.

Nice GS colorway...

Jordan-Jumpman-Pro-Strong-2018-1-1024x574.jpg

0A815556-843C-4C22-A131-9C941E7C2C61.jpeg

Saw these at finishline, pleasently surprised with the materials. Hopefully we can catch these at around the $70 mark.

sonics color always been da nicest.

they switched da suede from da first retro from durabuck to nubuck.

Back
Top Bottom