jumpman pros for ID feb17

UNC inspired!! I know they are about the same. HAHA I think one pair is just like UNC except the logo they have.
c0c152eccb323588ce836115abade0fba642c82.jpg

3462515e59cdd30739a888449bfec91fd3a6b36.jpg

Originally Posted by CeeJay1523

Originally Posted by younggunna28

After messin around for a while got one I liked!

went for the jordan 12 taxi look eh?

Yeaahh, I felt like everythin I made looked too colorful so I tried to go simple. I wasn't gonna order but now I think I just might

Originally Posted by dro 44

The Overlay wouldn't be patent. Not a direct jack from the XII, but similar. Black laces made it look better IMO.
Best one in the thread IMO
Im seriously about to steal this idea and make it with "KVNMAYNE" on the back
glasses.gif

Ima wait like a week and see other designs before I make the purchase though
nerd.gif

bwjpfd9.jpg

just went with the colors i like to play in. it's a lot more white than i usually prefer but i think it looks better. overall, these jumpman pro iDs arean easy pass, no zoom in the forefoot (so i've heard and read so far), and i'm not even sure they'll put REAL carbon fiber in them this time
laugh.gif
tired.gif

save your design to a wallpaper, download the jpg, upload it to a server, then post it here.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor, you can just click on the share button in the bottom right and copy the embed code. Then make a post here, click on the HTMLbutton and paste the code.

DAMN there is some DOPE ID's in here . Ill make a few once I get some more loot. CANT WAIT .

I'll need to see someone's IDs in hand first. Gotta peep the quality as usual onNikeid.

i know some of you got imagination,unlike me.. tryin to make some purple colorways( home n away) ..anyone wanna help out?

Back
Top Bottom