Jumpman Quick 6 - Spring 2018

Cant get behind those but a shoe I think is dope and nostalgic to add to the list are the Randy Moss joints. My childhood best friend used to own a pair and over the years I have come to appreciate them. Not sure if I'd actually cop though.

Cant get behind those but a shoe I think is dope and nostalgic to add to the list are the Randy Moss joints. My childhood best friend used to own a pair and over the years I have come to appreciate them. Not sure if I'd actually cop though.
The Super Freaks were dope. But then when they got retroed, true to JB/Nike form, they came back as the Cover 3.
I loved this model as well, the Shogun. Comfortable as hell.
upload_2018-6-5_10-2-59.jpeg

Im not going to pretend to like those lol. After a couple of late 90s/very few early 2000s Jumpmans, they were not really appealing. But I can say even those were just made with a different kind of effort. Its like Nightwing said, they put time into an innovative design that incorporated deets from current flagship models.

They weren’t for everyone that’s for sure. But this colorway, I wanted bad. That’s when JB had schools like Cincinnati, St. John’s, Cal, etc...... Living in Queens as a kid and later seeing St John’s get a team shoe was unreal. Settled for a pair in a different color, extremely comfortable, but I still need either the Cincy or St Johns PEs for nostalgia. Jumpman Pros and Quick 6s were the pinnacle for me though.

Black pair is hitting retailers slowly.. they have those and a Black and Orange colorway at FL.. where the F is the OG???

BTW this is my pair I got from FL. I got a 10.5 and 11 and the fit is really annoying. One of those 10.5 is just right and 11 feels damn near identical but maybe a smidge loose. I ended up keeping the 10.5.

They are super comfortable though and close to the ground.. I can see this being a great ball shoe and I don’t even ball anymore. If I didn’t have so many shoes, I’d cop two. They’re so dope to me and comfy and also the leather blue piece really does a good job at faking for what should’ve been suede/nubuck.. it goes very unnoticed.

43A19F3A-5AEF-4A89-9F97-0F14225C00D8.jpeg
A0CA7C65-E3F3-4FD8-80AA-776D544F353D.jpeg

Got my pair in from that Ebay seller. Glad I was able to get em down to 95. If they go lower, Ill scoop another pair and beat them to shreds lol.

Back
Top Bottom