jumpman tats....

Originally Posted by bohrdom

i still don't think its a good look. i love the brand, the logo, the shoes, and mike but branding yourself with corporate logos still seems weird to me. idunno, i guess its cool if people are ok with it.
people get logos of car companies all da time..i don't see how this is any different.

Marcin Gortat

3d2badb4a317aebc6f28fac.jpg

Jordan Hill

swsuml7.jpg

James Johnson

photo2sv.jpg

I've always had that idea of the shoe tatted on my foot. It'd be the Foamposites for sure tho. If it was a Jordan it'd be the XIs

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by bohrdom

i still don't think its a good look. i love the brand, the logo, the shoes, and mike but branding yourself with corporate logos still seems weird to me. i dunno, i guess its cool if people are ok with it.
people get logos of car companies all da time..i don't see how this is any different.

it doesn't make it any better tho...I love mercedes but i would never in a million years even consider gettin the three point star tatted on me thats absurd...its almost as ridiculous as gettin your name or initials or your girl's name tatted on you...
30t6p3b.gif
   i always assumed tats to be something of utmost meaning and importance to you and your life and if that's a jumpman logo or the Audi 4 rings, then i don't kno what to say but i guess most get it bexaause it looks cool...

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by button999

NOT MINE. Saw these pics online a long time ago searching for something else, right click saved. Laughed so hard at the AJ V outline tat.

IMO jumpman tatts are wack and I would never get one. But that outline of the V's you got on your feet is pretty creative and nice!
The wings joint is tuff!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by all19mjs

Got mine when I was 16 ten yrs ago dont regret it wish it was better......chicks dig it
iwnm7m.jpg

Looks like the jumpman is wearing baggy jeans and a hoddie

Originally Posted by button999

NOT MINE. Saw these pics online a long time ago searching for something else, right click saved. Laughed so hard at the AJ V outline tat.
Not a good look 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Got mine when I was 16 ten yrs ago dont regret it wish it was better......chicks dig it

hoddie 
indifferent.gif
 learn to spell before you try to play my tat fam

Originally Posted by Mikey23

hoddie 
indifferent.gif
 learn to spell before you try to play my tat fam

I can always edit my spelling but u cant edit that tat ...

Back
Top Bottom