I like the sweatshirt but not the shoe
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

if the 8s were White/Navy/Red |I
tired.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
I <3 Fried Chicken Member #3- Jim Dean

bout time they updated the site...i like em(Vlll's)...but im not really sure ima score em..i'll see if have the fetti when the shoe drops...
IS THE JUICE?..WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH?...

Team Philippines​
IMELDA WAS THE ORIGINAL SHOE HEAD..& STILL IS.​
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= diaBlo4tWenT:.​

Chris Paul looking like cosby....lol classic
"A shoe is a shoe until is sole is finally released" by Vulkan The Krusader

Quote:
Am I the only one who still cant tell if these are black or blue?
Pre-order Your Upcoming retro VIIIs,Spiz'ikes, XVs and Countdown Packages at Kaysshoes.com (matching t-shirt and socks with every order)Use this code for an additional $5 off any purchase: 114Get 20% off at Karmaloop.com Repcode:TL12549Want to make some extra cash to put towards sneakers?
Go to Treasure Troppers and make money doing offers or getting cash back for shopping.

Love that sweater.
Team FLorida Reppin'
305 Miami And 561 Palm Beach Till I Die
I grab a candle and place it up on the mantle, Grab a knife by the blade and stab you with the ******* handle.​

melos outfit is the worst jb crap ive ever seen. I dont think the way to combat fakes is to make clothing that looks fake. >:
mad.gif

Sweatshirt is a step in the direction.
Back in the day. :pimp:
pimp.gif

I never seen those 8s look so good.
Copped.
Maybe they should have that dude rock the peapods and then
i would like em too.
No @#%$.

arent they just a very, very, very dark grey?
i used to sell rocks for a pair of air jordans/but i still flip blocks for that jordan money

finally updated but they still dont have any new videos.

looking at those 8's makes me want them even more
Sneakers are meant to be worn not stored.

When does the sweatshirt drop?I think that sweatshirt is sick and will mos def pick it up.

I dont get why the ones who dont like it say it looks like what they wore years ago, when thats the style now, Retro. You are also obsesing over the shoes you wore back in the 80s or 90s. It jus looks like you are being hypocrites

Those are ugly...playoffs way more crack!
When Jena 6 Dont exsist, Tell em Thats when Ill stop saying B!tch.BIIIIIIEEEEECCCCHHHHHHH

Back
Top Bottom