Jumpoff Etiquette

So, basically this girl at my job wants me to smash and it has been reiterated that this is a friends with benefits type. I used to be the guy who was looking for true love and all that #@+%@#@% and as a result my nether regions have been dry. So after intense lurking in General, I realized it was time to stop simping, enjoy life, and blowing these **#@@! backs out. I just need a quick crash course on the formalities of these relations. Please enlighten me fam.

Dont make a habit of staying the night
Dont respond to every text
Let her know you have options, even if you dont

Originally Posted by IX Is Tha Future

So, basically this girl at my job wants me to smash and it has been reiterated that this is a friends with benefits type. I used to be the guy who was looking for true love and all that #@+%@#@% and as a result my nether regions have been dry. So after intense lurking in General, I realized it was time to stop simping, enjoy life, and blowing these **#@@! backs out. I just need a quick crash course on the formalities of these relations. Please enlighten me fam.

Then what are you waiting for? Seems like youre scared

Originally Posted by megatron

I am somewhat apprehensive. I'm so used to going raw with former girlfriends. I'm afraid I might not know how to act now since a condom is non-negotiable.

for some odd reason i don't believe dude can turn it off. i really think he's going to smash then try to wife her.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

for some odd reason i don't believe dude can turn it off. i really think he's going to smash then try to wife her.

For some odd reason I think the girl is tryna tarp him. I would never watch a movie like the one titled FWB but I assume in the plot they hook up/fall in love at the end. That is what she thinks is gonna happen to OP. It's a tarp.

*#%! what them team raw #&@*! tell you. Strap tight.

Like dude said no staying the night. Get in, bust nuts, get out.

Keep it 100 with her at all cost.

Tell her bring some hot wings from bdubs too.

Keep small talk to a MINIMUM.

After the deed is done go for round two or part ways.

Be a cold-hearted beast.

Good luck

Originally Posted by PleasurePhD

For some odd reason I think the girl is tryna tarp him. I would never watch a movie like the one titled FWB but I assume in the plot they hook up/fall in love at the end. That is what she thinks is gonna happen to OP. It's a tarp.
I'm glad you said that man. I guess I broke the rule of having regular conversation with her and she said some **@@ like I made her blush. I was like ahhh **@@ and didn't reply back. I guess that's something I have to watch out for and she works in the same building as me. Different department. Same building.

Originally Posted by PleasurePhD

I'm glad you said that man. I guess I broke the rule of having regular conversation with her and she said some **@@ like I made her blush. I was like ahhh **@@ and didn't reply back. I guess that's something I have to watch out for and she works in the same building as me. Different department. Same building.

I mean what kinda girl actually discusses being a jump off? It's usually a mutual unspoken understanding. With all the talkin and !#$ you two probably do she wants a relationship, but acts like She's one of those "cool" girls and is down with the FWB stuff. BS, To me she faking the funk and actually tryna get you to like her. Watch she gonna be tellin her friends she is falling for you and doesn't understand why, then she gonna drop hints to you seeing if you will reciprocate, and if you don't she will tell herself it's ok cause it was all FWB type stuff. But, if you do "hook, line, sinker" To her its a play she is making and it will be a wonderful story to tell your friends when you two get together. Lol.

ah man, some guys cant turn it off, i remember one time i hit a one nighter, we cuddled after, but she wasnt there in the morning . . . .

roll.gif
This. Once you go simp, you can never be pimp
alien.gif
eyes.gif

Smash at her place. Leave no more than 15 minutes after said smashing.

The only time you should ever call her is when you want her to open the door.

If she asks "do you see this going anywhere?" Say no. You've been in relationships and right now, you're just trying to enjoy life.

don't let her or yourself say those three little words "I LOVE YOU" if so your screwed. you go to her place if not get a room. don't ever go to your place or let her know where you live. after smashing go y'all separate ways. don't call her just text and keep the text short.don't ever kiss this chick on the lips. keep this in the back of your head "she's a JO not wife material" so keep it like that.

Originally Posted by megatron

I am somewhat apprehensive. I'm so used to going raw with former girlfriends. I'm afraid I might not know how to act now since a condom is non-negotiable.
Go raw anyway. You don't know the change-positions-take-off-condom-oops-I-didn't-know-it-came-off-if-you-get-caught-trick?

Decide on a place and smash man. If you really wanna get the anxiousness out the way, smash at the work place.

Back
Top Bottom