Originally Posted by Nawth21

Oh man headchog.

Midas well.

laugh.gif
grin.gif
i see wat you did there
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
@ nawth ... def. nowhere near headchog ... that kid def thought he spelled it right ...

^^^ we've had like 7 of these threads in the past couple of days ... including the one where the kid shorty played him after 5 years by sleeping w/ 1 guyfor each year they were together after she dumped him after his bday ...

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I was simply adding it to the list of $+%'s. Headchog was an epic misspell

yeh and i was typing in shortcuts ... i come back to the thread and i'm like really ... anyways
NT is really going thru a jumpoff fear stage ...

I hate break it to you guys:

Unless you marry a 13 year old someone will have smutted out your wife.

As long as dudes haven't ran a train or she ain't on tape deal with it and move on.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Honestly I think future generations will have no choice at all, at all, at the rate society is going. It will be almost impossible to avoid
smh.gif

nuff said

or u can go the hitting girls and not cuffing route
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by phillypac

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Honestly I think future generations will have no choice at all, at all, at the rate society is going. It will be almost impossible to avoid
smh.gif

nuff said

or u can go the hitting girls and not cuffing route
smokin.gif
Honestly I would hate to not be able to go the cuffing route.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

As long as dudes haven't ran a train or she ain't on tape deal with it and move on.

lol... thing is "smutted out" to you guys is being a non-virgin.
.she could have been in 3 long term relationships and still be considered a #*+$ to you guys

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

.she could have been in 3 long term relationships and still be considered a #*+$ to you guys
exactly.

Its like, the mentality of men now-a-days, they literally bring it on themselves.
They talk about "keeping rosters", having "jumpoffs", etc. Then they look back, and say "you nasty #*+$".
Like what part of the game is that? You go around deceiving women, like ever other dude does, then you wonder why there aren't any "good" womenaround?
They been lied to, tricked, and cheated on. If yall want to find "decent" women, then ya first need to change your mentality. If not, stopcomplaining.

Why do ya'll act like #*!% didn't exist till cell phones did. There have been #*!% FOREVER. Your parents may have decieved you into believing ourgeneration is "so much worse", but in reality it's exactly the same. I had a conversation with my moms a little while ago and trust me even backin her days cheerleaders were getting smutted out by the football team, folks was catchin STD's, people getting pregnant and dunno who the father is. NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

most likely coming from dudes scared to holla at something, compensating with shoes
nerd.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom