jumpsoles

hey niketalk i just wanna know if jumpsoles are the real deal. ive heard you can gain anything from 5-10 inches but ive also heard its not that helpful. alsoare strength shoes better than jumpsoles?
thanks!

No good man. They can mess up your knees and they only work your calves which are the least important of the major leg muscles for jumping.

I own a pair. You are only supposed to use them during offseason training. It's a tough program and could not get past week 4 of 8 because there was noroom in my gym to do the routine and I didn't want to look weird doing the training on the blacktop. As for me they do help. Before I started I could justbarely touch the bottom of the rim with my fingertips. By the end of week four, I could full on grab rim but still needed a couple more inches of vertical tostuff. Like any program, if you are fully dedicated, you will see results.

I first used them back in 1993 back when Sports Illustrated was advertising them. They definitely work. You just got to keep up with their program. Myvertical is 29 inches.

You do need to work on your hamstrings and quadriceps for maximum explosion.

Who cares if you look stupid wearing them.

JR5

they're legit as long as you stick to the program. I've never used them myself, but my teammate used them and he was jumpin out the gym the next b ballseason.... i recommend 'em.

Originally Posted by JRose5

My vertical is WAS 29 inches.

JR5
fixed.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom