June 2008 Pick-Up Thread!!!!

Probably wont be buying any fusions. If I did, that would be the pair^^^^^.

Went back to the NIKE employee store today, and picked up a few goodies
pimp.gif
Yet another pair of BRED XV retro's for $81.00, and two more pairs of white/red XX3's for $108.00 a pair thus leaving me with 4 pairs total
pimp.gif
It surprises me that they actually still have alot of them left, maybe thepackage prevented some of my fellow Memphians from copping these beauties.... Oh well, more for me
pimp.gif

a couple new pick-ups
Grabbed the Grape 1's for my son, wanted them for myself but doesnt appear they made them big enough for me so figured i would just get them for him...
http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b249/feelmode/?action=view&current=DSC00153.jpg
got neon court forces like a whole bunch of others.... love this shoe
http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b249/feelmode/?action=view&current=DSC00169.jpg
and got myself some BW persians
http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b249/feelmode/?action=view&current=DSC00157.jpg

^ nice 1s I need those for my son also, sick court forces I love my pair. damn I still need those bw's

^ I think its a toddler size, I didn't know they came in toddler I only knew about gs ones

yea the grape 1's are a toddler size, its a size 5c. Funny enough, even on the toddler sizes the box tag still says WMNS.

Sup everybody this my first Pickup post...more to come....Just got these joints hot from the mailbox...

2e036a77340b47c13e8c9388ed0ff3d4b5858706.pjpg

b5926113ec45f32591fecbf7b35c7a10ee29a862.pjpg

33b16b35453a9febf2d07b8b181c6bc14fc2f26f.pjpg

5bc36642361346cc3bae9e2ce914f102177abcff.pjpg

a5f26073254543b391ee6ef9da54fbbd6acea73a.pjpg

What do you guys think about those olympic 6's?personally i dont like the colorway at all but dope pickup

Grabbed some tees and a new hoodie this week...
mjwpab.jpg

The hoodie is the Squadron Hoodie from 3Sixteen...and I LOVE it...its everything I wanted in a jacket..
2jfm9af.jpg

Some Shop Love.
MethII's and GoliathDC's
Inside lining is similar to that of the GoldDiggerSB's, with undermesh sparkle. Overall, nice leather and suede. Please take note JordanBrand

Heel Embleming.

Inside Toe Cap and Mudguard Detailing

Some Interesting "gold dookie chain" spare laces

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by Scienz of Life

Yo Fong,

You bout to skate in those Carrolls or are those just for chillin?

I can't wait for those Kostons too man. That colorway so cold
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The way it usually works is I just chill in them and then after a while when I don't care, skate them. I am kind of going through some kicks before this one like my Blazer SBs, Krooked Superstars, P-rod 2's and even a brand new pair of Nike URLs that will take forever to break into. The koston 1's...I am getting two so one is going to get skated pretty damn hard while the other will be just for chillin. I regret messin' up some of the Es Koston 1's that I had so I am not trying to do the same with these...

As far as the Lakai ones to the Es ones, there is some little differences according to the Vital Skate vid that they had at the Lakai design studio. I think they are a little bit thinner and the materials are way more updated as far as aberrations and whatever. I mean for the most part they are pretty much the same but I am sure they updated to today's skating needs......

Yeah I seen that vital vid too. There was a lotta dope colorways comin out
pimp.gif

KVN & B.Ground...dope IDs. I need to pull the trigger on some IDs, but I don't have any ideas that make me want to spend the $$.

Battleground, did you do the paint splatter your self?

Great day today.
Went to hit up the outlets with my friend and found some air max 95 and AF1, each for $79.99.

These are so comfortable.
34pewx2.jpg

71nus5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom