June 2008 Pick-Up Thread!!!!

those taiwans...

0201554c65ee9714d9344f7oq6.jpg

pimp.gif

i'd rather have those hares and neons instead of a pair of shoes that will fall apart in less than 5 wears (no hate on the dude that bought the iv's)

Haven't done one of these in a few weeks but this just arrived via FedEd through Haggerstown, Maryland

Very nice in person imo..and very nice price as well 70 bucks for the CDP 14's..

risxg1.jpg

awesome stuff jDocs!!!!!!!! two of my grails!

Got these today...amazing shoes...and even classier packaging
jgjs4z.jpg

get emmmm, i busted out my 03's and threw them in the wash they came out pretty clean

kevin2nd - i totally understand, im excited for the CDP IV's even tho everyone is hating, im just glad ill have a pair, ihustle ill see u there?

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

where is everybody getting half the pack from ?

Those are b-grades from a nike outlet..they have been releasing in every pack so far..the 13's have come..the 10's *got those for 50 bucks plusshipping*..the 9's came out..the Carmines have released but sold out within a half hour and then the 14's have come out for 70 bucks..next pack shouldb the 2's and the 21's..but since those are still in stores we might have to wait a lil while..

Nice pickups y'all. these came in today

its odd that there's more infrared on the inside(under the insole) of the shoe than the outside, but whatever

^^^^i got the black one from karmaloop.com and the red one from shiekhshoes.com

Originally Posted by micmorales

those blue Av3s are nice

I remember when I used to work at Niketown we couldn't gives these away. Not even to our vendor lol. We had them for over a year and a half.

It's funny how things change with time. I love Air Max 1's to death, but those will always be ugly to me. Congrats on the pick up though. What youlove is what YOU love, and that's all that matters.

Oh... And I had to take a break from my sneaker sabbatical to pick these up this past week...

Finally picked up a DS pair after 4 years of searching.

JUST GOT THESE .. TODAY CAMERA BROKE SO I TOOK THE PIC FROM THE WEB SITE

PANTHERS OLYMPIC 6 HAT

DENVER NUGGETS OLYMPIC 6 HAT

Back
Top Bottom