June 2008 Pick-Up Thread!!!!

Morning folks. I am way behind on pics. Got my white/red 23s as well, along with some Fusions but no pics yet.

Got these in the mail yesterday - thanks Gasp1. Euro JD Classics AM 90 Sunburst & Lime/Spruce
2lw7xao.jpg

Got these on the cheap....
20jlrnd.jpg

And these are from a couple weeks ago, like everyone else....
2eoz61i.jpg

Nice pick ups Flint...hit me up if you can get those AM 90s in 9.5
pimp.gif

Crisone...nice half-cabs, your Vans game is crazy..do you have a collection pic?

^ I would love to do a collection pic, but with watchin my daughter, and her crawlin around and such, I have no time, hopefully soon though......

Cris.

damn cris! i live in LA and i didnt even cop one pair. How u gonna be in the bay and have ALL pairs!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

No pics.. but I picked up
APC NS (finally!)
HUF LA fitted

damn cris! i live in LA and i didnt even cop one pair. How u gonna be in the bay and have ALL pairs!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

.............Haha, sup Jon!!!! A nice and friendly person copped my pairs for me, I had to cop the Red HC's from ebay, and Yellow HC's from the onlinerelease.....Yo, tell Rob I say "Wdup."

Peace.

Cris.

NICE GLORIA'S UP THERE! AND SWEET PIC OF CHELSEA I SHOULD BE GETTING MY BABY GIRL IN ABOUT 2-3 WEEKS!

Originally Posted by m0nstar

nikexcartoon

TOUCHE! Nice Taco...

I actually got my license last month and Im drivin a handmedown 06 Access Cab...Only thing is, is that I don't have insurance yet.

Thanks, I moved up from an 01 4Runner so you're not doing too bad with a "handmedown" 06 Access Cab
laugh.gif
Enjoy it. It's a sick car.

I was gonna go for the Access Cab but got the Double Cab for about the same price. Plus the room in the back is a plus.

Back
Top Bottom