June 2008 Pick-Up Thread!!!!

2qtfmsn.jpg

man...this site has been acting really weird the last few days...as I'm sure everyone has noticed.

^Yea...its really frustrating to have to reload the pickup thread 2,3, even 4 times sometimes to actually see something...I keep getting blank pages when itloads...

sick lakers and celtics chalkline jackets.
i need to grab some neon 95's, most spots got em?
^nice hufs
i had a pretty good week of pick ups:

Finally My First Pair Of XXIII's
pimp.gif
.... I Must Say That In PersonThis Shoe Is AMAZING
eek.gif
.....Is It Just Me Tho Or Do These Fit A Little Big?? I'm Thinking A 9.5 Might Be Better For The Fit I'm Looking For On These(I Like The Look Of Them Unlaced With Laces Hanging From Last Eyelet Or Laced Loosely To The Second To Last Eyelet. This Size 10 Seems To Fit A Tad Too Big OnMy Foot To Pull That Off)
IF ANYONE HAS A SIZE 9.5 IN THESE AND IS WANTING TO TRADE FOR A 10 PLEASE LET ME KNOW

*I'm LOVING This Candy Apple Red They Put On This Release And Can't Wait For The New Loves
glasses.gif

blackredxiiigoat and KickChick09- im having the same problem also. its really starting to get to me.
mad.gif

Heres a quick pickup post // WDYWT pic. Crappy phone pic

Rocked VIP neon patent 95s with 3M HUF hat.... I love neon

but picked up Structures, Opiums, and Mowabb 90s.... good stuff. Shout out to johnnyblaze

zyjcqx.jpg

EDIT: monday22.... great gifts on the books. Chuck Palahniuk is a fantastic author.... very creative and crazy imagination. Ive read all those and just startedhis latest book, but studying for the boards has forced me to put it on hold

Back
Top Bottom